Piccolo and Krillin?

Best answers
Super Namek! Do you mean he actually gets real big or is it super in PL only?

Small Namek .

BIG NAMEK O

or just a PL increase?

Best answers
who ever said piccolo should go needs there ass kicked piccolo if one of the best z fighters in the cartoon even help teach trunks and goten fushen piccolo is not going

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering I only play as Picolo, it'd suck to lose him. Good thing they're not rmeoving him :) As for Super Namek, he just gets stronger, no apparent change (which is good then because ya might not have any way to tell if he's Transformed or not :) )

-Karrde-

Best answers
making krillin grow hair;/ how odd he does in the series but in the game i think it'll be more of a laugh then for a transformation and for piccolo he should grow bigger muscles and beef up some more when he goes "super namek"....

Best answers
Its kinda stretchin it to give him hair as a transformation, and if you think about it he would be weaker with hair becuase he only grows hair in the series after he settled down and stopped training. I think their goal was just to make his transformation look diffrent so they settled with the only plausible idea. The super namek was a good idea though, i hope they atleast made him look more ripped and stuff. Itd be weak if he looked the same.

Best answers
Well I think krilling doesn't belong in the game too, he is in there cause he's a lot of the episodes off the series and has original attacks. But they already have ehm.. so why not :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Kedex
Taking out our favorite Namek would also be dumb. Hes still comp for the saiyans.

so you're saying pickasslo could take on ssj3 goku? or ssj2 ***han or vegeta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo should have his cape JUST like buu.. so his transformation would to take off his weighted clothes

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember back before 2.0 when the transformation thing by each character in the character select screen actually said what their character will change to said the he would transform in to a Big Piccolo. I guess they ditched that idea to make him transform into a super namek.

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash

so you're saying pickasslo could take on ssj3 goku? or ssj2 ***han or vegeta?
No im saying hes not a pissant compared to them even though hed lose in the end. Think about it, by the time goku is able to become ssj3 piccolo is already permanently fused with two other Nameks. Plus he has the ability to go super namek, and he knows most of the saiyans weaknesses already. For christs sake he trained gohan, and hes fought goku and vegeta before. Of course he would lose eventually, but it would be a great battle. Besided you cant take a classic dbz character out of a "DBZ" mod.

Best answers
piccolo is about 3/4 as strong as goku at ssj2 and goku cant stay in ssj3 very long for the Reason that it takes to MUCH power and after a while of gettin his ass kicked piccolo would see goku fading just like after the ENGLISH version few days ago showed he becomes super weak becuz its not ment to be used in human world u may think hes a weak ass but he can kick everyones ass but for goku Maybe and gohan Vegeta is so n so he got 2 ssj2 from majin so i dunno will never know whose Stronger cuz the Series is pretty much dead in japan so You will just have to keep guessing BtW KEEP Piccolo Screw Q-Ball *aka* krillin enuff said :S

Best answers
Originally posted by SsJ_GoGeTa
piccolo is about 3/4 as strong as goku at ssj2 and goku cant stay in ssj3 very long for the Reason that it takes to MUCH power and after a while of gettin his ass kicked piccolo would see goku fading just like after the ENGLISH version few days ago showed he becomes super weak becuz its not ment to be used in human world u may think hes a weak ass but he can kick everyones ass but for goku Maybe and gohan Vegeta is so n so he got 2 ssj2 from majin so i dunno will never know whose Stronger cuz the Series is pretty much dead in japan so You will just have to keep guessing BtW KEEP Piccolo Screw Q-Ball *aka* krillin enuff said :S
Its refreshing to here someone speak about something they know what there talking about. As for you Slash, can you ven begin to back up your arguement? Didnt think so...:rolleyes:

Best answers
y not the giant piccolo from the garlic jrn and pre-dbz sagas? would i present some kind of model scaling problems?

Best answers
as if picollo is weak at least he always seems to keep up with the saiyan's unlike the lazy piss-weak earthlings (krillin, tien, yamcha etc..)

and slash could u plz change your sig to one that isnt as big (i dont mean "big" as in tall) because its nearly 1 mb and thats a real kick in the a$$ for the 56k'ers (like me)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dragonball Z and ESF are NOT the same bloody thing, quit the comparisons. ESF is a game BASED primarily, yet NOT restricted to the DBZ universe.

Your arguments are quite pointless, and as a consequence, are a waste of space.

Piccolo and Krillin WILL be in ESF no matter what busted-ass arguments you guys wanna throw around.

DESIST! :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
Dragonball Z and ESF are NOT the same bloody thing, quit the comparisons. ESF is a game BASED primarily, yet NOT restricted to the DBZ universe.

Your arguments are quite pointless, and as a consequence, are a waste of space.

Piccolo and Krillin WILL be in ESF no matter what busted-ass arguments you guys wanna throw around.

DESIST! :\
wtf are you talking about esf is totally based after dbz not db not dbgt its been said many times and we arnt Telling or asking for them to take out either of them we are just speaking are own ideas on who sucks and who does'nt glad we got that cleared up ;/

Best answers
ummmm it's not wise to back talk to a moderator....

wait til beta is out to make anymore judgements. And slash, saying, "Piccilo sucks, end of story." isn't a good argument. How about you watch the beginning of DBZ again to refrese your memory. SSJ 2 isn't in the game yet, so don't make arguements that have little to base on.

Best answers
im not trying to dis him what so ever im just saying that people are not "telling" esf team to remove piccolo or krillin we are just speaking are own ideas on he we like and dislike nothing more nothing less

*EDIT*
if i said something to make you mad cheeseman then i am sorry but if i didnt then thats just as good cuz it was not ment to be back talk or a diss of any sort it was just a reply nothing more....

*With the implementation of CUSTOM characters planned in the future, ESF will NOT be a TOTAL DBZ mod, And if you go to page 1 and read slash's post, you will see him suggest the removal of said characters.
BTW: Youre entitled to an opinion, but if you wanna tell me how it is, get your facts straight first mate :p *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Originally posted by Kedex

Its refreshing to here someone speak about something they know what there talking about. As for you Slash, can you ven begin to back up your arguement? Didnt think so...:rolleyes:

so....back in frieza saga piccolo was almost as powerful as goku when frieza pwned him?

and what about when piccolo forfitted his match against supreme kai?

he was fused with kame and nail there and ssj2 g@yku or g@yhan could have taken on supreme kai....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom