Pic Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Okay. I've been making sigs for about 2 months now, and I have recently had an idea. People should post links to places that they get good pics. For example, if there is a gallery that doesn't show up in google until page 500, but you know that it is really good, post the link and the items you are liable to find there.

Here's mine -

Various Anime and Manga scans - http://www.animecubed.com

Best answers
Any one know any good <B>Hikaru No Go</B> Galleries?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Link Removed (i am not responsible for any of you clicking the hantai, hentai alternative, or lolikon page)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
Link Removed (i am not responsible for any of you clicking the hantai, hentai alternative, or lolikon page)
But you are responsible for posting a site with hentai related content dudeman, come on, you're a good guy and you've been here for over 2 years, but rules are rules and I've had to remove the link.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
But you are responsible for posting a site with hentai related content dudeman, come on, you're a good guy and you've been here for over 2 years, but rules are rules and I've had to remove the link.
its such a shame theres a hentai section on that site.. the other sections are actually great.. i found 1600x1200 anime pictures there.. really nice..

Best answers
Damn just let dudeman post the site. If it has good images lets see it. Who cares if theres hentai? If someone really wants to see that stuff they could easily look it up, and could this be stickified i really think that it's a good thread.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but the site contains Hentai, even though it doesn't punch you in the face, it still has hentai on it. This is not the place for such a subject, I'm just doing my job.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread needs closifying! Never revive a dead thread again kthxbye.

And you know what... warning for triple post. :warning:

- Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom