Best answers
man...i just bought a photoshop 7.0 and was on those online tutorial things. i tried to do that ice text thing and failed 8/

photoshop is hard...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree with you.. I find it one of the most logical programs I ever worked with

6.0 that is

need help with something? It might be the tut that's confusing

Best answers
Naz said:
I disagree with you.. I find it one of the most logical programs I ever worked with

6.0 that is

need help with something? It might be the tut that's confusing
its nice of you to ask :D
but i am okay though...i want to find out how people like groovy had their signatures though; i think my name look good on one of those kind of banners :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree with Naz Photoshop is really easy ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND what your doing. But yeah tuturials can Help alot.

Best answers
U shouldn't have bought it. i downloaded photoshop in kazaa with everything full it's nice an no need to pay :)
it is confusing in the start that is what i thought of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
photoshop will be pretty cool when you get use to the stuff and yes it is confusing a bit for a while

Best answers
/me shoots DaMan for talking warez and shoots any admin on this forum for not saying anything...

PS7.0 is real easy to use, once you got the hang of it. Just screw around with it. and use filters!

-=Edit=- Just saw the time stamp. I take back that fro the mods. It was 30 min. betwean posts.

Best answers
i tried the filters.....and i dont seem to notice how they work....i mean, i differences on my work when i use the filters, but they dont turn out "cool" looking at all :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
different filters will do different things
try playing around with the filters and values in it
liquify is fun too :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OffTopic: I cant seem to use the liquify tool too well.
OnTopic: Heres A quick and Easy Baground would be to use the Gradient tool and just keep adding more
and more to it .(may not look the best but it looks decent enough)

Best answers
i am not really one of those people who like to do things step by step; i just go straight to running :fight:

but i m not getting anywhere yet....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaMan said:
U shouldn't have bought it. i downloaded photoshop in kazaa with everything full it's nice an no need to pay :)
it is confusing in the start that is what i thought of it
*cough*warez!*chokes*
Photoshops simple once you get the hang of it. Messing around with the options and filters might help you learn :p thats what I did. I hear photoshop 8's comming out soon.... from the subliminalgenesis forums o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom