Best answers
I was just wondering how the hell the guys using photoshop , making those specially text tipes , like SPIN , look at the Banner on www.redsaiyanmod.net the banner is made with photoshop i think , but what about the text? I can only write with text tipes like "Times new Roman" or soething , would be nice if anyone could tell me the mistery in it , thx anyway!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u mean how to get it like, 3dimensional?

EDIT: soz I'm dislectisch :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He doesn't use anything special just goes to the Effects Tab (Not sure for the proper term) and fixed it all up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u r talking about fonts u can download fonts if u r talking about the 3d then thats just an effect u can do with pshop

Best answers
Well i think u mean the right , for example , look the spitfires sig , the text tipe there isnt any normal text like "times new roman" Its any specially not mentioned in the normal photoshop version , or another example , look at spins site the baner and the "a" of redsaiyan its like a triangle , and its not an available text tipe of photoshop!!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
first of all most sigmakers dont use standard fonts (sometimes you do and it isnt a shame ;)) and i think he used a slight bevel emboss on the letters. and for the colors he prolly masked the font layer or just brushed it in himself. (i could be wrong on some stuff so dont completely trust this ;))

Best answers
lol nice said judge , well plz check this out , i made it for someone in the forum , that took me 3 mins , i think its the first sig i made for anotherone!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/freak/msc/basse.gif

damn i saw the link doesnt work , just copy the url i gave u in the url-bar , that should work , i tested it!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok just make things clear its not specialized text they r called fonts. u can download fonts from man places. u can make fonts different by messing with certain filters to mkae them look 3d twisted ect..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HERE use it to search for FREE Fonts and thats all you need!

BrunO

Best answers
Thx guys , i will show u a sig with the fonts soon , but now im going to get them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom