Photoshop Sig and Avy

Best answers

I cant use the avatar because the forum says its too many bytes :\

Rate 1-10 please.

Best answers
10 for me, I like them alot! Great job!

It's weird that the avatar doesn't work, normally such a small pic like that in standard web-format (gif or jpeg) should be no problem ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, I like it a lot.

Oh and btw, just go to save for web in photoshop, and the avatar should go way below the limit.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6.5 , dont like the gradients in the background, the pic is a nice quallity though and the border is somewhat intresting and rather unique. Your typography isn't very appealing but that might just be me

Best answers
You mean the font? I fixed the Avatar problem, thank you Hash.. BTW, that border is NOT unique.. =p I changed the color of the average border on another forum I go to..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant typography in general actually because not only the font but also the effects on it aren't much to my likeing.. allthough it does seem to fit the theme, either way I like that a lot better in your avatar. And the border is unique because it's actually colored instead of blac/white like I normally see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice!
I like it alot since i loved playing kingdom hearts
ryku is the ****, good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will some one give me a link for a tutorial for how to make sigs cause im starting to get into this stuff

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice i rate it 10/10, i like the color, i like the font it suits the rest and a high quality picture, overall its PERFECT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but the bg and font could use a little work. I basically will say the same as Naz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom