💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my brother recently got photoshop 7, and so i decided that i might as well start using it so i did, now after 2 weeks of using it, i got to blending options (aka little F button) and photoshop freezes, i've ran norton, checked to see if it was low on ram, i havent downloaded any fonts yet so if anyone can help me out here it will be greatly appreciated

Best answers
did he download photoshop?

On a other note heres my new sig enjoy. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it was not downloaded, and go make your own sig thread:\

Best answers
Try reinstalling it. Otherwise, all of the Adobe programs are notorious for chewing up system resources. Try disabling or closing some of the programs running in the background. Hit ctrl+alt+del once and see how many things are running in your system tray and beyond, there could be one of two things: too much traffic which eats too much of your processor's computing cycles, or there's a software conflict, that is to say, Photoshop is trying to do or use something that is in progress in another application. In the latter case, close anything that runs visual things.

I probably should have mentioned that the above only works on PC, for Macs I'm lost.

Best answers
Hmm i use PS for 5 years now and i got some real ****ed up errors and probs with it i dont REALLY know whats your prob but maybe its your harddisc if got more than one partition than just try to set up some more workvolumes in Edit/Pre-Settings/modules and virtual memory/ or maybe you dont got enough RAM cause Photoshop almost eats the RAM like u drinking Coke if its not that than just try some good Photoshop Forums maybe they can help. ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've sadly enough, tried all those things both you suggested, and i've posted it on a couple photoshop forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got it working as you may have figured i just needed to clear out 3 gigs

RedSaiya, i lost a bet so i'm stuck with the avatar i'm afraid but i'm losing it soon

Best answers
Have you gone to Adobe? I do believe if he had bought it and registered it, he is entitled to support...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom