Photoshop is being a *****.

Best answers
When I start it up it says this:

The procedure entry point AboutDlgProc could not be located in the dynamic library PLUGIN.dll

Then it says this:
Could not load FastCore Routines module becuase there it not enough memory (RAM).

It does this several times. Whenever I do anything it says there isn;'t enough RAM, and I just installed more RAM, than I used to. Before I had 512MB, now I have 1GB.

Any ideas?

Best answers
Yes, it is a purchased version, but if I reinstall it, I'll have to register it I presume, and I had problems with that before becuase my dad has this on his comp too, and you can register it twice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: Damnit >_<. So many esforces windows open that i lost track of em and typed in the wrong one XD

P.S. my sister called this assforces-.- (i loled)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
When I start it up it says this:

The procedure entry point AboutDlgProc could not be located in the dynamic library PLUGIN.dll

Then it says this:
Could not load FastCore Routines module becuase there it not enough memory (RAM).

It does this several times. Whenever I do anything it says there isn;'t enough RAM, and I just installed more RAM, than I used to. Before I had 512MB, now I have 1GB.

Any ideas?
This is all I could find: http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/328880.html

I hope that helps.

Best answers
I fixed the not enough RAM thinh, but now I get this:

The procedure entry point DeinitializePIExpressDialogs could not be located in the dynamic link library PLUGIN.dll.

The prodecure entry point GetEOF could not be located in the dynamic link library PLUGIN.dll

--WarnHostBufferProcsAvaliable

--PIDWinExpressdialog

--Frac2Fix

--AboutDlgProc

--HostDisposeHandle

Edit: Sorry for double-post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really have no clue but, my tip... reinstall windows, i think you have a virus or something :-\

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Sorry doesn't cut it, this is why we have edit buttons.
Well I normally post on forums that don't care for double post, and I had already posted when I remembered your rule.

I"ll just have to install a nerw version of it...see what happens then.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems to me you installed plugins and they ain't really working. Have you tried deinstalling any plugins for photoshop you have on your pc?

Best answers
I re-installed photoshop, and then it started to give me that error. I dunno...

Best answers
Tryforce said:
i really have no clue but, my tip... reinstall windows, i think you have a virus or something :-\
Dude, thats a last resort kind of thing to do. If you have a virus, then you fix it.... unless its really bad, then reinstall windows :/

And his issue doesn't really sound like a virus anyway.

Sorry for the "off-topicness" but I see those kinds of comments everywhere and it started to bug me.

Best answers
Well, I think I got it to work. Right now I'm using PS Elements, and I didn't have the PLUGIN problem, but some thing were missing, but they are there now. So I'm hoping that is I install CS there won't be any problems.

I think the main problem was my 500+ errors with my registry and such.:laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
I think the main problem was my 500+ errors with my registry and such.:laff:
That would probably indicate you are in need of a reformat then if you are having a lot of registry issues, even if you did go through and sort out all the keys in your registry and set them to what they should be it would be time consuming to do that, that's why it's just easier to reformat.

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
That would probably indicate you are in need of a reformat then if you are having a lot of registry issues, even if you did go through and sort out all the keys in your registry and set them to what they should be it would be time consuming to do that, that's why it's just easier to reformat.
Was. They are fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom