PHOB OWNING AN ENTIRE FORUM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^

I hate being accused of lying and cheating. I don't care if I only did just get kicked it should not have happened in the first place and then when I talked to an admin in game he told me he thought I forged my logs and well thats when I had to make a quick video of my console scrolling through taking a screen shot then copying it into ms paint and saving it.

The point is don't make false accusations unless you have proof/evidence to back up your claim like I did and well the other guy could not provide any proof but they took his side on it seems but oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Children who can't stand being wrong.

Best answers
+oobies to phobius! And it's nice to see you actually using oobies.org to host your own files for once, Phobs :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that's awesome. Another 12 year old got his ass handed to him, it would appear.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tl;dr, but I get the idea. Phob pwns ;P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice going phob's. either your one smart son of a ***** or that entire forum base consists of morons that dont know how to make an argument.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll lean to the son of a ***** statement ;)

*edit*
Looks like our hacker friend sean join their forums to start some conflict this should be interesting because he's a little ****** haha.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good on ya' Phob, Those noobs deserved it. -.-
The worst thing people can do is call someone a liar, even though they did not see it happen, Or have no proof to back it up, These Drama's should be left on a small island somewhere and nuked to oblivion, Where the Imperial Guards can PWN 'em.
And the worst thing? Because he was in a situation of power, He used his little power trip to influence others and make himself seem as the good guy, Only those who don't desire to crawl up other peoples butt's to get in they're own situation of power would not see through it.

but glad ya PWNED 'em :) Someone needs to put people like that in they're place!

Best answers
The worst thing people can do is call someone a liar, even though they did not see it happen, Or have no proof to back it up
Indeed, but it's so great when you do have proof and catch them with their pants down.
Phobius said:
*edit*
Looks like our hacker friend sean join their forums to start some conflict this should be interesting because he's a little ****** haha.
lol, he's replying to you via their forum. What's funny to me is how he continuously insults ESF yet apparently views the forum constantly? Eh, whatever floats his boat.

Btw, phobius: you pwned! (and sean's not a hacker, afaik)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Phobius.m I saw you on the game earlier. Yes, I was Kagato. Also the same Kagato on those forums.

I agree, the community and staff for the forums and on the game absolutely SUCK! Last time I played the game, it wasn't nearly this bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom