Phantasy Star Online eps 1 & 2

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recently acquired this game for the g-cube and I really like it. I've been using a hunter level 14 with a brand+1 (227 atp)

the problem is that i can't save my character without losing my progress. does anyone know how you can save on multi mode with doing this?

thx for reading...

Best answers
AFAIK you will always have to start at the beginning when you play,you might want to ask around the community (dont worry for being flamed,it's only a fleeting moment)

I used to have PSO on DC as well,but then I dont have a modem,damn first-release consoles....

Plus my DC broke so I forgot what I was using.....a HUmar or something....and my bro borked my memory card....

Best answers
Well, I know how. You have to beat each floor(whatever they are called, I forgot, each area, like Forest 1) in Single-player or Online mode and save and then you could jump straight there when in Multiplayer. Of course the person who is player one is the person whose saved game you use. I didn't like PSO as much as I thought I would. I sold it. Got boring even with online mode(I didn't like how every character I made was ugly, I was never satisfied with my character, the highest level I got to was like 30 and then I quit because my character was some blonde guy in a green jumpsuit with a lightsaber). Very VERY UGLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom