[ph34r] Recruitment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now That Winter Vacation Has Begun, [ph34r] Will Be Recruiting Almost Full-Time.

To Join You Must Pass The Tryout Tests Which May Or May Not be Easy -- Depends. Anyways You Will Need Stribbs_Budouki Which You Can Pick Up Over @ Red Saiyan Mod Resources (I Know It's For DMZ But The Server Version Is ESF Converted), You Will Have To Download A SMALL .wad File While Connecting (I Took The Textures Used By The Map From dmzwad1.wad & Saved Them As A Seperate Wad That Is ALOT Smaller. Then, Download <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=skyblue, strength=#+0)>DMZ_NeoTournament</TABLE>, Extract It To Your ESF Folder (Everything Will Go Where It Is Supposed To), Then Go Into ESF/Maps, Rename DMZ_NeoTournament_D & DMZ_NeoTournament_N To ESF_NeoTournament_D & ESF_NeoTournament_N

Then, Join The [ph34r] Clan Server (When It Is Up) OR Clan [ph34r] Forums, & Request A Tryout.

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=seagreen, strength=#+0)>Clan [ph34r] Website</TABLE>

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+0)>Clan [ph34r] Forums</TABLE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, Fixed That Problem. I Made The Map Require A Different .wad File That Is ALOT Smaller, Just Join & It Will Upload To You. It Contains Only 2 Textures.

Best answers
Hehehe, I used to play with ph34r a lot in DMZ. Back in the day...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, Jes Contact Meh & We'll Set Something Up (Set Us Up The Bomb?)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah to clans :p I have been asked to join to many then when I say I wont they call me a cheater for some reason. Anyway the only clan for me in the GSC.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Okay, Fixed That Problem. I Made The Map Require A Different .wad File That Is ALOT Smaller, Just Join & It Will Upload To You. It Contains Only 2 Textures.
1. How did you change the wad file?

2. Ill try out.

Best answers
yeah we are sorta recuriting full time not really somuch today cause i can almost bet no one will be on but hey if you would likeot join look for our server to be up

Best answers
:D I made it in!!! w00000000000000000000000000000t haha

Best answers
guys weres our server man iv been having to host my own and just wondering by the way this is evilsnc :) WAAASSS UUPPP

Best answers
Yea that kid Jacob is a pretty big loser i hear :p

:D

Oh you lie so bad jacob you told me [ph34r] was YOUR clan. tsk tsk and i thought i could trust you! back in the cage! :devil:

Best answers
lol shibby nice try jack ass next time i see u in cs i am going to kick ur ass by the way i never told u i joined ph34r so ha :\ die mark die

Best answers
I barely play cs anymore, i havent played in like 2 months and i could STILL whoop your ass easily ;)

Fake flame wars aside, jacob r u in [ph34r]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom