[ph34r] Clan Server [UPDATE]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The [ph34r] Clan Server Will Be Up On Weekdays 9pm - 2:15pm EST.

The Server Will Run Admin-Mod v2.50.50 & MetaMod v1.14.1 & Will Be Dedicated.

The reason for this is because METAMOD was FINALLY updated & because I can't stay up all night playing Dark Ages anymore :p

So be looking for it, and don't whine about the lag, it's a friggen cable server run on a comp with a P2 350 MHz, 256MB RAM, 46GB HD, Win98SE

We do, however, have alot of KICK-ASS plugins that no one else does (Made/Edited By Me) & Good Times

Best answers
Coolness ull find me on that server thaz for sure, and maybe i can join [Ph34R]? can i have ure msn mail adres for a tryout??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh Satan how are you doing?
You can bet I'll be there when ever I feel like playing :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH! I forgot to mention, download and install the server .wavs from HERE

Coolness ull find me on that server thaz for sure, and maybe i can join [Ph34R]? can i have ure msn mail adres for a tryout??
Tryouts won't be held 'till next weekend because of finals & I need to recover from them (cuz I'm lazy :p)

[AIM] BebiSealClubber
[MSN] [email protected]
[E-MAIL] [email protected]

Ahh Satan how are you doing?
You can bet I'll be there when ever I feel like playing :tired:
Pretty good. Alright, coo

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic... I thought that by know Mr. Satan you would now that all clan stuff goes there.

Best answers
Just because there is a clan tag in the server name its a clan topic? You'd figure you would want this in Esf Chat where most people read to help build the community. Strange.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could i make a suggestion

would it be possible for u to post a whole message in the same size instead of SOME STUFF BEING A DIFFERENT SIZE!

Best answers
Its called highlighting important words. Sometimes people here are so cruel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was in the irc today and someone gave me an ip that was your server. I didn't know about the custom sounds and got bored waiting for them to download (10 minutes and it still wasn't done)

I would suggest taking htem off or reducing the amout of sounds because in my opinion, they are pointless.

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
I was in the irc today and someone gave me an ip that was your server. I didn't know about the custom sounds and got bored waiting for them to download (10 minutes and it still wasn't done)

I would suggest taking htem off or reducing the amout of sounds because in my opinion, they are pointless.
orrrrrrrrrrrrr........Ryoko can just get them HERE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he means:take them off. because it makes players leave the server and its annoying....
i dont think he wants them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom