Peter Boyle is Dead

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I crack up at his SNL Godfather impression clip with the dead Belushi everytime... he was a decent comic.

Best answers
Holy ****!

I was on his IMDB entry like a week ago, and I was like, "I wouldn't be surprised if this guy dies in a week..."

Have you SEEN his 2006 pictures? He looked so gaunt and unhealthy, it was totally obvious that he was battling with a disease.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was one of my favorite actors, and Young Frankenstein has much to do with that. May he rest in peace.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. He's now puttin' on the ritz in heaven :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched two episodes of Raymond where Frank makes two references to his character dying,

In one episode where Frank and Raymond play ping pong, he says something about his funeral.

In the episode where Frank becomes man of the year at the lodge, Robert and Raymond put together this really crappy tribute because nobody has anything nice to say about him, and afterwards when he is talking to Marie, Frank makes a comment saying "I can't wait for my eulogy."

Eerie.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;_; RIP Pete...He's one of my favorite tv actors, I love just about everything he does. Now I'm glad "Everybody Loves Raymond" ended early this year, I don't know what would have hapenned to the show if Frank suddenly vanished...Lemme tell ya', this one got me more than Steve Irwin. It's gonna be weird watching "Raymond" and realizing he's not alive anymore...:(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was sad to hear this on the news :(. Frank was my favorite character in Everybody loves Raymond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom