Personality Test

Retired
Best answers
Christian, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

How do we know this about you? Because while taking the test, you answered questions that measure the basic traits that make up your personality. We scored your answers on different personality characteristics and discovered not only that you're an Observer, but where you stand on those proven scientific scales.

hmm also one of the observers ;) didnt think I was gonna be that.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Maybe we should begin a fanclub :p

Martijn, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

How do we know this about you? Because while taking the test, you answered questions that measure the basic traits that make up your personality. We scored your answers on different personality characteristics and discovered not only that you're an Observer, but where you stand on those proven scientific scales.

Hehe..So add meh with the group :\

Best answers
observer, hmmm, i would say that that used to be me, but recently maby drifting away from it. id be intrested to see what a proper person to person analysis would show, maby i might do that, maby not when i see the bill :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we can't all be movie stars or sharks or lethal-weapons... I guess we can all be observers though. You must admit that's a pretty damn generalized category. If you're kind, and you don't fit into anything else, you are an observer. Kablam.

Best answers
Greg, did you know you are 227 months old?
Greg, you're a Movie Star!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Movie Star which means you are a Golden / Success Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you're a bright ray of sunshine who secretly wonders why you're not famous yet. Chances are you don't get annoyed with people very easily, and you can handle stressful situations with grace. As if all that weren't enough, you're friendly, charming, and great with people.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you like making your work environment cozy and hospitable? Or that you spend a lot of time on your appearance? How could we have divined that you never shy away from asserting your ideas and opinions, and encourage others to do the same?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Movie Star.

And that's just scratching the surface.
Hmmm....I can't tell if its right or wrong.

Best answers
Interesting, no one has seemed to have gotten what I have yet.

Mike, you're a Millionaire!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Millionaire which means you are a Success / Thinker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics.

That means you're very ambitious and personable, and you've got a great sense of humor. Chances are you care a lot about how you look. You're bursting with self-confidence, and people admire you for your achievements and determination.

I'm as lazy as ****... unless I get a phat job handed to me I'll be as poor as a retired janitor.
I'm not so sure about this test.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got lethal weapon...i was aiming for a millionare hoping ill be rch when i get older :(

Best answers
I gave this test another chance,made only like 3-4 different answers then before(at least I think so) and got this:
Matt, you're a Chosen One!
Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

And that's just scratching the surface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom