Personality Test

Best answers
http://www.crown.org/tools/personality_instructions.asp

This test is real friggin accurate IMO. Go ahead take it and give us the results. I'm a ...

[align=center]Cautious Thinker [/align]
General Description
As a Cautious Thinker, you tend to take great care to be accurate and thorough in your activities and make your contributions by being precise and systematic and using careful reasoning.

Typical Areas of Strength
Cautious Thinkers, like you, tend to be organized, logical, analytical, thorough, and accurate in your efforts. You strive to be dependable, well-prepared, and informed. You typically enjoy assisting others and using structure, reason, and analysis in your approach to life.

Typical Areas of Struggle
Due to your tendency to be slower-paced and reserved, you may be overly analytical to the point of being indecisive, vacillating, too cautious, or inflexible. At times your family and friends may feel that you are too rigid and overly structured.

Your Preferred Activities
To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can be given time to prepare, organize, and think through a subject completely. Quality is very important to you in every aspect of your life.

Your Communication Style
You tend to look for proven, practical solutions, seeking to help or convince others by using facts, logic, data, and details, because those communicate best from your perspective.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
[align=center]Director[/align]

General Description
As a Director, you usually have a unique blend of confidence, initiative, and people skills. Typically, you are able to see the larger vision and then use your superior communication skills to motivate others toward accomplishing it.

Directors, like you, tend to be outgoing, bold, optimistic, fun-loving, competitive, confident, assertive, and a visionary who motivates others to accomplish tasks. You excel by having the freedom to define goals and by influencing others to reach those goals.

You may get carried away with enthusiasm, have difficulty listening, overestimate the abilities of yourself and others, be overly optimistic about situations and outcomes, and use others too much.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which can use your high energy level to make projects succeed. You look for situations in which you can influence others, communicate ideas, and overcome new challenges.

Your Communication Style
You communicate emotionally by being direct, straightforward, enthusiastic, optimistic, energetic, bold, and emphatic. You become impatient with long or detailed explanations or discussions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-' I think this lies. They put things that I was best at at more than 3 things on one list. (but seeing on how I could answer, It came this way)

As indicated on the graph above, most of the scores for this profile fall in the Mid-Range section of the graph. A single Mid-Range score normally indicates a mixture of traits from each end of the continuum for that factor. When there are three or more scores in the Mid-Range, it is unclear which behaviors will be most prominent. Since this pattern of Mid-Range scores falls outside the parameters for any of the sixteen standard Blended Profiles, a complete report is not available.

It is certainly possible for someone to be as flexible as this profile would indicate. However, for most people, this set of scores reflects a temporary condition or situation, rather than the individual's natural personality. Significant events, life changes, and periods of transition can temporarily mask the individual's ability to re
nder a valid self-appraisal. If this is the case, some causes may be as follows:

Significant changes or transitions in key life situations such as career, health, relationships, geographic location, or finances.

Pressure to meet multiple expectations in the current environment.

A conscious or subconscious attempt in taking the assessment to be "everything to everyone."

Having this pattern of scores is not a cause for alarm. In fact, during situations as described above, a Mid-Range Profile is a very typical outcome. The passing of time usually gives the individual a clearer focus on his or her natural behaviors. Retaking the Personality I.D. Profile at a later date should provide more definitive and helpful results.

Best answers
I guess that's me. I don't know. There are some parts that I don't agree with, but, hey. Who am I to question the judgement of a website's script? -_-

General Description
As a Director, you usually have a unique blend of confidence, initiative, and people skills. Typically, you are able to see the larger vision and then use your superior communication skills to motivate others toward accomplishing it.

Directors, like you, tend to be outgoing, bold, optimistic, fun-loving, competitive, confident, assertive, and a visionary who motivates others to accomplish tasks. You excel by having the freedom to define goals and by influencing others to reach those goals.

You may get carried away with enthusiasm, have difficulty listening, overestimate the abilities of yourself and others, be overly optimistic about situations and outcomes, and use others too much.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which can use your high energy level to make projects succeed. You look for situations in which you can influence others, communicate ideas, and overcome new challenges.

Your Communication Style
You communicate emotionally by being direct, straightforward, enthusiastic, optimistic, energetic, bold, and emphatic. You become impatient with long or detailed explanations or discussions.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Harmonizer

General Description
As a Harmonizer, you excel at promoting harmony and cooperation within a family.Your natural instincts are to help and support others in carrying out tasks and building cooperation in the process.

Harmonizers, like you, foster a cooperative atmosphere by seeking ways to help, carrying out duties, completing tasks, and encouraging others in practical, tangible ways. You relate well to others and excel as mediators and at conveying care and compassion.

You may sometimes compromise principles or convictions in order to maintain harmony or preserve a relationship. You have a tendency to vacillate, resist change, or be too naive or passive in certain situations.

Because you demonstrate superior people skills, you are well suited to promote interaction with individuals or small groups of people that need your help.

Your Communication Style
You communicate by being a good listener, offering helpful words of encouragement, and performing thoughtful acts of kindness.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<center>Driver</center>

General Description
As a Driver, you create activity and set the pace within your family and among your friends. Due to your desire to produce results, you quickly take charge by defining goals and delegating tasks. You are not afraid to take risks or impose your will through strong action in order to move ahead.

Drivers, like you, are bold, direct, confident, competitive, often pioneering, assertive, frank, independent, and responsive to new challenges. You excel by having the freedom to define a direction focused on results.

You may be impatient, insensitive to the feelings of others, frustrated with details and routines, a poor listener, impulsive, too blunt, or overbearing.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can have a high level of independence, with obstacles to overcome, challenges to meet and solve, without many details to handle.

Your Communication Style
You communicate directly and forcefully, getting to the bottom line quickly. As a result, friends and family may see you as demanding, impersonal, and dominating.

its pretty much right except the communication style, it should be more like Cucumba's.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I come under Harmonizer, which I think is pretty accurate. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Description
As a Supporter, you naturally thrive when given the opportunity to help, encourage, or cooperate with others. You make loyal friends and employees and gain fulfillment by helping make others successful.

Supporters, like you, typically are excellent team players, at home or at work, due to your desire to cooperate, help others, listen, be patient, loyal, steady, and support the efforts of those in charge.

You may sometimes undermine your effectiveness by compromising too much, vacillating on important decisions, being too passive, resisting change, or compromising quality to protect the feelings of others.

Because you work at a steady pace, you demonstrate an excellent ability to follow through on projects. You cooperate well with others in order to complete activities.

Your Communication Style
You communicate best by using your superior relational and listening skills to convey care and compassion to people in need.

pretty accurate for the most part... O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=center]DRIVER[/align]

General Description
As a Driver, you create activity and set the pace within your family and among your friends. Due to your desire to produce results, you quickly take charge by defining goals and delegating tasks. You are not afraid to take risks or impose your will through strong action in order to move ahead.

Drivers, like you, are bold, direct, confident, competitive, often pioneering, assertive, frank, independent, and responsive to new challenges. You excel by having the freedom to define a direction focused on results.

You may be impatient, insensitive to the feelings of others, frustrated with details and routines, a poor listener, impulsive, too blunt, or overbearing.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can have a high level of independence, with obstacles to overcome, challenges to meet and solve, without many details to handle.

Your Communication Style
You communicate directly and forcefully, getting to the bottom line quickly. As a result, friends and family may see you as demanding, impersonal, and dominating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont agree with "Communication Style" but if thats what it thinks of me, then oh well.

EDIT: I just realized me and MP said the same thing about our Communication Style :p It makes me sound like an ass :\ I think the test is 90% accurate :p

EDIT2: Hmmm, MP lives in North Florida, I live in South Florida too... lol I think we're more alike in a way :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got Driver as well. It's about 75-85% accurate on me.

-Karrde-

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet that most of the people that gor driver disagrees with the communication style. makes me sound like a drill sargent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. Yeah, I dont talk to people so rudely or cruel, well, sometimes, when im pissed off. but who doesn't

Best answers
Harmonizer

{good good...}

General Description
As a Harmonizer, you excel at promoting harmony and cooperation within a family.Your natural instincts are to help and support others in carrying out tasks and building cooperation in the process.

Harmonizers, like you, foster a cooperative atmosphere by seeking ways to help, carrying out duties, completing tasks, and encouraging others in practical, tangible ways. You relate well to others and excel as mediators and at conveying care and compassion.

You may sometimes compromise principles or convictions in order to maintain harmony or preserve a relationship. You have a tendency to vacillate, resist change, or be too naive or passive in certain situations.

Because you demonstrate superior people skills, you are well suited to promote interaction with individuals or small groups of people that need your help.

Your Communication Style
You communicate by being a good listener, offering helpful words of encouragement, and performing thoughtful acts of kindness.

Edit: i don't believe that the activities thing is right, most people are too busy with their own business to listen to what i have to say... so i guess i don't really know :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supporter

General Description
As a Supporter, you naturally thrive when given the opportunity to help, encourage, or cooperate with others. You make loyal friends and employees and gain fulfillment by helping make others successful.

Supporters, like you, typically are excellent team players, at home or at work, due to your desire to cooperate, help others, listen, be patient, loyal, steady, and support the efforts of those in charge.

You may sometimes undermine your effectiveness by compromising too much, vacillating on important decisions, being too passive, resisting change, or compromising quality to protect the feelings of others.

Because you work at a steady pace, you demonstrate an excellent ability to follow through on projects. You cooperate well with others in order to complete activities.

Your Communication Style
You communicate best by using your superior relational and listening skills to convey care and compassion to people in need.

:scared: Don't know how accurate this is...

Best answers
[align=center]Administrator[/align]

General Description
As your profile title suggests, Administrators combine the ability to get along with people (and include them in the outcome) with the determination to succeed at important goals. This blend of personality strengths makes you well suited for overseeing projects that require the cooperation of others.

Administrators, like you, tend to be persistent and goal-oriented; you promote cooperation among family and friends in order to work together as a team. You can be good leaders by blending patience with firmness.

Due to your high commitment to reach your goals, you can sometimes come across as stubborn, inflexible to other options, and subject to right-or-wrong, no-middle-ground thinking.

To maximize your talents, you look for situations in which you can achieve, lead, define personal and family goals, and build win-win opportunities.

Your Communication Style

You typically build good relationships, which you use to delegate responsibilities, make assignments, and hold friends and family accountable for results.

I think its telling me something :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Networker

General Description
As a Networker, you enjoy new people, new situations, and new environments. You build relationships and interact with an ever-widening circle of contacts outside of the home. You tend to enjoy using your verbal skills and wit to be engaging and persuasive.

Networkers, like you, are normally strong communicators. You are outgoing, engaging, lively, optimistic, gregarious, persuasive, fun-loving, enthusiastic, and inspiring.

You may sometimes be prone to talking too much, being disorganized, impulsive, too emotional, too optimistic, or exaggerating. Sometimes you tend to overcommit and overlook key details.

Because you function best when given the opportunity to influence, meet, or entertain others, you need variety and opportunities to present your new creative ideas along with a minimum of detail work.

Your Communication Style
You thrive when given the opportunity to communicate new ideas, concepts, or the latest information to a group.

-----------------
Can relate to this, but not for 100%

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The area of struggle with this is basically a maturity issue, so I really can't relate to that.

Driver

General Description

Your Communication Style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Networker

General Description
As a Networker, you enjoy new people, new situations, and new environments. You build relationships and interact with an ever-widening circle of contacts outside of the home. You tend to enjoy using your verbal skills and wit to be engaging and persuasive.

Networkers, like you, are normally strong communicators. You are outgoing, engaging, lively, optimistic, gregarious, persuasive, fun-loving, enthusiastic, and inspiring.

You may sometimes be prone to talking too much, being disorganized, impulsive, too emotional, too optimistic, or exaggerating. Sometimes you tend to overcommit and overlook key details.

Because you function best when given the opportunity to influence, meet, or entertain others, you need variety and opportunities to present your new creative ideas along with a minimum of detail work.

Your Communication Style
You thrive when given the opportunity to communicate new ideas, concepts, or the latest information to a group.

-----------------
Can relate to this, but not for 100%
Same for me. Asked a few friends of mine, they all said that's me ;/

I agree with most of it.. [take note that I am more open in real life ;)]

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Driver

General Description

Your Communication Style

Most accurate test ive taken so far.

Best answers
Son of a ***** test said that they couldnt determine me correctly, and that i have a mid range mixed-traits personality or something...damnitt i wanted direct results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom