Best answers
Hey i plan on adding ESF stuff for download on my site soon, and was wondering if i could use the models i find off Red Saiyan or other ESF sites to put up for download on my site. I have been told i need permission first, but when i unzip most of the models theres no e-mail or AIM screen name to contact the get permission so i figured most of the modelers will most likely be here at the forums, so any way if you made any models, and would give me permission could u please reply to this and say which model it is and say its ok, thanks!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my brolly was a RS exclusive, so thats a negative there, if you want to uplaod anything else of mine, ask me on aim under metal4brainz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can molest all my work as long as its not mr satan, thats a RS exclusive too >_<

Best answers
Max2 said:
hmm u know that u need big traffic ? :/
what are you talking about? if your implying i am putting the models up for hits....well I am trying to support ESF as much as I can, so i want to add all of the ESF stuff i can to help get the models around, just in case RS or any other ESF site goes down, my site is ussually up 24/7 and the models would always be available.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't get it Goten-Son, some modellors/editors don't want their stuff on any other website than some that 'they' trust. Example, I have 2 maps [z_spike_v5 and z_snowarena], which I do not want up on any site except RS and esf-world.de - as those maps belong to me and it is upto me which websites can host them.

So if you want to add the models to your site, get in touch with the original modellors and ask them if it's ok to host them. Mostly, the host will tell you if it's ok, example: Red Saiyan uses an agreement statement on some downloads which states that you can only download the item for personal use and cannot host it anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom