Perfect World

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... I wanted to play it... since I couldn't wait another 3 weeks until it came out for English. I heard that it was just like WoW, and is better then other free MMOs. I think this game will be free, or at least hope so.

Heres the Wiki if you want more details for it. [ http://wiki.perfectworld.cc ]

Now heres some screenshots if you want to see in-game detail. [Note I'm playing the Malaysia version.]

Nice GFX :p

I'm a tiger o_o

PANDA :D <3 <3 <3

I R TEH FLYAING D:

EMO >_>

I might make a video later on, if I could get Fraps working. :smile:

You can totally customize your character, like in Oblivion and yeah I'll do a video to show what the game play is like.

Best answers
Um, tell us what it's about, and if you think it's good. Because posting screenshots of it really doesn't do the game any justice, considering every single Asian MMO out there looks just like it.

Do you find it fun?

Would you say it's better than WoW?

Explain.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no clue what it's about... I can't read Chinese, but anyways there's three races; Human, Elf, and I guess "Beast". Human are typically hybrids in the game, they do Physical and Magic attacks. Elf is probably one of the intelligence race in the game, seeing that you can do magic attacks on ground and in air. The "Beast" race focuses on Physical strength, they hit less, they barely get damaged and so forth.

I'm still exploring the game, so give me time so I can post a nice video on here and I could probably answer that WoW question after I figure out how to play but seeing that WoW and Perfect World almost both look a likes, I think both are equal since Perfect World is one of the popular MMO's in China, and World of Warcrack is also a popular MMO in America.

And I said I posted screenshots to show in-game detail, like to show the interface, texture, characters, etc and to show more, I was going to record it with Fraps when I get it working.

I'll try to answer more questions, but please look at the Wiki, I cannot give exact details. :(

[If you played Perfect World and I get some information wrong, please correct me. :p]

Best answers
How is the combat system so far? I assume you've wtfpwned stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be pretty honest, this looks like almost every MMO I've seen made by small groups. None of them really stand out. And judging by the Japanese buttons and text I'd assume this hasn't been translated. Yuck.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, it scares me how similar the interface is to SROs, the map, and chat windows namely,

thats not a bad thing however, i am a SRO addict ^^.

when this game is available in English let me know so i can pwnzor you ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, it scares me how similar the interface is to SROs, the map, and chat windows namely,

thats not a bad thing however, i am a SRO addict ^^.

when this game is available in English let me know so i can pwnzor you ^^
Haha what server are you on Silkroad? I got a lvl 52 nuker on Xian =P

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alps =( got a 40, a 48 and a 44.

first one was a nuker, she was fun. but i got tired of 1 hitting everything, and losing topractically any strength based char in pvp =(

then a pure str cold bowman, thinking it would be a pvp beast. even with full sos, any blade/glaive could ezkill me

my new one is a glaiver, and im loving it ^^. fighting 6 mujiggis at a time with no problem whatsoever

pity i couldnt pool all that time into one character though, id probabaly be near level 60 XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one thing, how is the actual performance and gameplay compared to silkroad,

from the screenshots it looks like its almost a carbon copy of it =P. (just better)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jack that ui and graphic style from wow and the final fantasy logo and you got a beautifull game

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alps =( got a 40, a 48 and a 44.

first one was a nuker, she was fun. but i got tired of 1 hitting everything, and losing topractically any strength based char in pvp =(

then a pure str cold bowman, thinking it would be a pvp beast. even with full sos, any blade/glaive could ezkill me

my new one is a glaiver, and im loving it ^^. fighting 6 mujiggis at a time with no problem whatsoever

pity i couldnt pool all that time into one character though, id probabaly be near level 60 XD
Your nuker needs to have a shield+sword *Even to nuke with, even though a spear does max magical dmg, you have no defense with it*. No armor or garms because #1, Armor has no Magical Defense. #2, Garms has no Physical Defense. Protectors do best for nukers since it provides Magic and Physical def. What I do on my nuker is, I use a spear just to own the regular and champions then I go S/S on a giant, not to die. Yes, nukers die a lot but they gain their XP a lot faster then strs.

Cold STR Bow is one of the unpopular builds, since you're using ice, other STRs will have a hard time killing you.

Glavier, I assume hes the lvl 48 guy. You should go on Ishades and grind there till you get to lvl 52, thats what I did with my 4 weeks ticket. :p

PS: I bot on Silkroad btw :p, can't beat the bots so why not join them haha.

Back on topic...

This game is not like Silkroad. I mean, I seen the same in-game interface in every MMO anyways. This game is like World of Warcraft... except they're all asians. >_>

And, you can FLY. I'll try to do a video when I get home. :scared:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still eager to check it out when it gets in english, itd be nice to play on a server that isnt 95% bots.

anyways, (since it was said here =)

the sword shield combo is really irrelevant, though it would've helped in pvp. it still didnt change the fact that she only had 1600 hp at level 40 =P, thats 1 crit from any 40+ glaiver, and perhaps only 1 knockdown from a blader.

unless i lucked into blocking everything, (and i mean everything) the shield would really only delay the inevitable.

bows are almost like a str nuker when you think about it, but they dont hit fast or hard enough to beat any str char at the same level, (unless they suck), i couldnt anyways. btw my 48 is the bowman, and my glaiver has been able to ezkill her since level 38 =/. i keep all my stuffson different accounts, so when one gets banned/hacked i still have the others.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nukers should be able to kill Glaviers easily, not so much to Bladers. A S/S nuker could take a glavier because the shield provides a lot of defense, the reason why you can't kill bladers. You can KD and stab a blader then nuke, or just do what I do and just keep on nuking, and it will eventually kill them. You can say it's like having a second chest in your character, I'll eventually go back to my nuker when I find alot of good stuff for him, accidentally went on murder. :(

(You should use your Cold Bow for gold farming :p; they make good gold farmers in the game. :p)

Best answers
i cant seem to find a download for this game, can you post a download link lith?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry guys... I forgot to do the video... I was trying to get to lvl 54 on Silkroad haha... ha. The download link is in the Wiki...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom