perfect trasnform suggestion

Best answers
Heh.. That's kinda funny about that whole misunderstanding and the whole not apologizing for brashness.

I'd really like to see the pre-perfect transformation over just switching models because it adds a little more flare. It looks rushed and unprofessional the other way around. Kinda takes away the whole feeling you get from transforming. Oh well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if I had to choose between no trans and a half-second transformation I'd choose the latter. Take Goku when he's at 4,850,000 and transforms. Just a burst of light when he throws his arms out and he's transformed. It not only looks good, it takes less than a second. If you could cap off the minimum trans time to right there it'd be nice.

Best answers
I think a shockwave the moment anyone finishes transforming (perfect or no) would be ideal. It would be to mask the model switch.

Best answers
ah should have made this a poll =P see how many others would want a 1 - 2 sec transformation with a shockwave or some effects.
Maybe in the future beta's , who knows....

Best answers
i think if the perfect trans is kept the way it is, then you shouldn't lose ki for transforming-- it being perfect and all.

Best answers
Adding a little flash would be cool, and easy. So you hit Z, and there's a little bubble flash thing like most characters already have, it wouldn't take extra time either... I don't see why people are against it. Atleast add a better sound effect to it...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i like the bubble flash idea. kinda like the highest point of the perfect transformation. i like that. but its no big deal to me. i just think that it needs a little somethin added to make it look better. no big deal to me though.

Best answers
lol I dont Think u can change ur hair by saying ha takes time dude like a least 10 to 15 secs maybe more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom