Perfect Transformation and ascending

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey why does the team made the perfect trans earlyer and to asscend a few more power after in the show they did SSJ ,SSJ2,SSJ3 instantly after they first ascended my sugestion it's like this
for Goku:
Transformation Powerlevel:1,750,000
Perfect Transfomation:3,500,000 so that you will have faste SSJ form and play more to get SSJ 2 the same thing for SSJ 2
Transfomation Powerlevel:4,750,000
Perfect Transfomation:7,750,000
and for SSJ 3
Transfomation Powerlevel:10,000,000
Perfect transfomation:15,000,000

not like it is right now after perfect trans you can go SSJ 2

Best answers
instant transformations look really stupid if you ask me... when you fight you suddenly go SSJ, doesn't feel right..

It just has to be really short (like 0.5 or 1second) with a special boost effect (quick large aura, short yell) so it feels like you actually ascend..

What i mean is not the instant transformation like you see when Goku shows the stages of SSJ to Majin Buu ((instant change)) but more the transformation against Trunks (after trunks defeated freeze) so you atleast get a feel you do something...

Instant transformations break the game if you ask me

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instant transformations look really stupid if you ask me... when you fight you suddenly go SSJ, doesn't feel right..

It just has to be really short (like 0.5 or 1second) with a special boost effect (quick large aura, short yell) so it feels like you actually ascend..

What i mean is not the instant transformation like you see when Goku shows the stages of SSJ to Majin Buu ((instant change)) but more the transformation against Trunks (after trunks defeated freeze) so you atleast get a feel you do something...

Instant transformations break the game if you ask me
There is something i dont agree with. Perfect transformations are really handy. Especially to suprise someone. Transform swoop. the extra speed should throw him off track for a moment. Just enough to hurt him badly ^^

As for the PLs its like this. You have to master SSJ (get to perfect transform) before you can get to SSJ2.

Thats the basic behind it ^^

Best answers
hmmm instant transformations can become handy if someone colse he must sheer off because of power ;) like in cartoon :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Instant tranformations.. I think this should be usable when in adv melee, or the new or w/e.....

I think a player shouldn't be allowed to descend when in advance melee but if they can already instant trans they should be able to use it to cancel advance melee and get away.. or attack

Best answers
Instant tranformations.. I think this should be usable when in adv melee, or the new or w/e.....

I think a player shouldn't be allowed to descend when in advance melee but if they can already instant trans they should be able to use it to cancel advance melee and get away.. or attack
i would like to agree, but i can't.
this idea would ruin advanced melee completely.
the moment someone get's there first transformation perfected anyone who uses simple melee can get out of advanced melee instantly.

if your going to do it, make it so in advanced melee, they can power up to ssj while in the fight, and keep fighting , aswell as descend, however instant transforming should cost half the current ki you have. this way you cant abuse it too much. i have this image in my head of people coming out of ssj in advanced melee then instant trans into ssj and hitting in simple melee, so if they lose half there current ki it will be a costly move, yet a nice one.

however if your idea is taken up, i will and so will other's, if engaged in advanced melee, use ssj to get me out and then slaughter my opponent in ssj, simply because he used advanced melee on me. call me lame but i like the way i fight too much to have some easy annoying advanced melee attack on me.

quick note. if advanced melee was like the idea jinx had come up with, it wouldnt be annoying it would be more fun/interesting i might even start using it, if that happend. but for now. those who use advanced melee dont stand a chance in a match up against me and many others that use simple melee, its almost like were slowly converting everyone to basic melee. if you dont want that, advanced has to be revamped. the advanced melee for 1.3 sounded good, but is a little way off, due to a lot of things. but thats not important.

now before i write another paragraph you best post a reply >.<

too late,
my idea of advanced melee,
wait i'm going off topic here lol >.< say no to instant trans to cancel melee as help full as it would be, it would hinder the gameplay for people that dont fight like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom