Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
here is my model p.Freeza i know the skin is bad but im not a skinner :)
Please someone skinn it !!!
somebody of my team like to skin??
and some animates are broken
please can someone fix it???
plz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry for double posting but i don't see ur ffrexa on ur site

Best answers
brollman u really need to start telling us whos model u edited, its creating a huge ruckus in this community because u dont

Best answers
hehehe.. not bad i guess... try working on skinning faces before u release it.. like i said.. practice makes .. well.. i shouldnt say perfect.. err.. just keep em coming.. but practice on ur skinning.:smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it brollman nice edit. all you really need to change is the face and some of the detail :yes:

Best answers
@all

its no edit
only the feet are from frieza form2
Ohhh and credit to the modler of freezas feets lol

Best answers
pretty good model, the shoulders could be better, but that might just be a skinning issue, I don't know.

vox

Best answers
what the **** is that thing
and start giving credit, not just saying whoever modeled it, find out who modeled it....

Best answers
plz... read some tutorials about modeling "you need to learn alot about modeling & proportions" & if you dont know how to skin... do not skin it! god... ripping is an complete diferent thing to modeling man...

Best answers
The only thing he ripped are the feet from the original freiza model that came with ESF

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then he needs to contact the team modelers, SS_Vegeta, Vassago, Xstortionist, or whomever was responsible for that particular model, obtain his permission to edit it, THEN credit the guy who spent a week or more moving every vertex into place.

:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the chest and arms at the very least are ripped you can tell that. Mostly because the shoulders actually bleed through the pads, the wrist guards, and the purple thing on his chest.

Then you have this fairly good skin on his legs and chest, and the others that were added are pure crap. If you honestly think he did more then the pads and head.. I pity you.

Best answers
yeah kama is pretty much right, brollman u might as well just admit when u do somethin wrong, u will clash alot less with people here

Best answers
How much convincing do you people need? He made this model from scratch! Trust me, I saw it in it's early stages! Except it didn't have feet...

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err...wtf is taht??
its all wrong...the head is to big, his body is out of proportion....
it needs ALOT of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom