Perfect Cell

Best answers
Where could i get a good perfect cell model?
Plz help me.

I didn't found any good ones from esf-world.

Best answers
Hrmmm, well the best ones ARE at esf-world. Maybe if you couldn't find the indivisual model, you'd might want to get the model from the Model Pack 1.0 at ESf-World. I was imperssed by that one.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The BEST model is nuttzy's perfect cell, you can find it on ESF-World. But you can also use the Model Pack 4.0. I don't get why no people are talking about this pack. Whoever asks of a pack, everyone says ESF-World 1.0 pack. This pack is better by me.

Best answers
Strange, because there has been lots of discussion about whether Model Pack 4.0 even exists. From what I heard 1.0 is the only Model Pack around, but I could be wrong.

-GuZzie

Best answers
why do you care guzzie? :S you don't even use custom models lol, anyway... yeah the best perfect cell is probaly out of the model pack you can find at esf-world in the others section.

Best answers
Okey thx all people/saiyans/monkeys/whatever funny/cool/cute/hilarious creatures/living things you are!

Respect for ya.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The BEST model is nuttzy's perfect cell, you can find it on ESF-World. But you can also use the Model Pack 4.0. I don't get why no people are talking about this pack. Whoever asks of a pack, everyone says ESF-World 1.0 pack. This pack is better by me.

smo's was better, you should see the face on mine close-up, its hideous

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smo's was better, you should see the face on mine close-up, its hideous
If Smo's is from the model pack then I like yours a lot more. His is just too bulky. You're a good modeler, don't ***** your models because they rock.

Strange, because there has been lots of discussion about whether Model Pack 4.0 even exists. From what I heard 1.0 is the only Model Pack around, but I could be wrong.
I gave a link to it, try it out. I think it's a lot better, but that's my opinion.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
this so called "4.0" **** is just a ripoff of the esfw pack with some models replaced.
lamron am teh ghey noob.
(you can quote me about that. :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom