Best answers
I have a perfect cell model skinned and all but my ms3d expired and need someones help to add a skeliton dont worry i got the animations part i need help PLEASE!!!!

note*this isnt a model i made its an old model that was good but needed a new skin i just need help converting it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where

am i blind where are the pics i want a perfect cell.Never create a thread with out pics or nobody will be interested.And if your ms exspired its over then

Best answers
its finished thanks to Fatmanterror for doing it for me i reskinned the face and wings this is an earlier model someone made and thanks to fatmanterror it has returned only needs to be hosted:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Logan4434
its finished thanks to Fatmanterror for doing it for me i reskinned the face and wings this is an earlier model someone made and thanks to fatmanterror it has returned only needs to be hosted:D
Ill host it.well the pic that is

almostdeleted

A
I wanna see some pics. Thats what we need. Well I hope this model is good:S But WHERES THE PIC ;( ;( ;( ;(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea ive been lookin for a halfway decent perfect cell model but the one on redsaiyan is just a friggin goku model:\ and not seeing it as of now(take hint as pic is needed) i think its already better than redsaiyan(considering the model was f*cked up even when i got it to work)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think

I think the perfect cell models are to find ansd make

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
true true cuz u gotta subtract the tail keep the stinger thing and change the tone of teh wings and stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom