Best answers
Perfect cell (very very sorry ) Edited model from cell2 .mdl from esf

Here is a pic

and here is the model but the problem is he has no wings !!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what do you mean he doesn't have wings in the series? Then you're wrong! He does have wings. And if you mean he doesn't have wings in that picture then you're a basketcase.

Best answers
o_O pardon? lol

he doesn't have wings in that pic... does he? anyway, on topic, good model :)

*edit* wait a second.. andgohan, if it's your model, why can't you give him wings :rolleyes:

Best answers
hmmmmmmmmmmm if you created that model you would have added the wings while in the stages of making the upper part of the body.

Bolteh2

B
i know whats going on, he modelled (or he didnt model cuz i remember his kid gohan modl he stole) the perfect cell with wings, but screwed up in the animations, cuz the model has some polys pointing out -> wings with bad animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell....
Tell me you guys noticed :S
The body is Imperfect Cell 2's body, The head must be his but its
****ed up and so is the upper chest area. And the wings well....
What S-Bolt said :p

Best answers
What is the problem

What is the problem with remodelt and reskinned models??

Best answers
Not giving great to the original creator of the model for starters

Best answers
problem is, you didn't say it was a reskin, you said you'd jst done it but it had no wings, so people are going to think it's all yours.

Best answers
He changed pictures. O_O When I last read this, it was a different pic than the one up.

almostdeleted

A
Dude this is the 4th time ive seen you rip peoples work. Your ripped 2 drawings and 2 models. STOP DAMMIT. ;( You and BA should be bannedo_o ;/

Best answers
"IF" its proven that he has ripped this and the others you talk about he will be banned from the forums. Because hasn't even made the efforts to give credit to the original creator.. even if he doesn't know the name he should still say it.

Just a shame we still have people like this floating around in the forums, most people just ignore them... best way to get rid of them i think.

Best answers
you guys are pathetic lol
stop flammin the guy and let him think you bunch of no brain retards
Perfect cell (very very sorry ) Edited model from cell2 .mdl from esf

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Tux[Lurking] that wasn't nice

Best answers
He's German

Originally posted by CrackerJack
Dude this is the 4th time ive seen you rip peoples work. Your ripped 2 drawings and 2 models. STOP DAMMIT. ;( You and BA should be bannedo_o ;/
Read the guys signature, he's German. He might not understand the whole "cite the scorce or its plagerism" idea in these forums.
;/
Anyways, its a pretty nice reskin.
:tired:

Best answers
u REALLY must be tired..;/ Cuz im sry to say this but that just looks FLUCKED UP!;/ sry but u really need to learn more about modeling and skinning. Cuz thats a baaaaadd combination..:S But ur learning and thats good. Ur better at it than i am.. So keep learning and using tutorials etc. Sry but thats just my opinion. Gl:yes:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o c'mon, cut him some slack. he might not have given credit to the origional creators of his edits but that dosent mean he the worst skinner in the world. maybe its not the best but im sure it will look better if he keeps workin at it. no offence but id like to see you re-skin a 2nd form cell.

Best answers
I did cut him some slack. Didnt u read??:S I cut him a looottt of slack.;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom