Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
-EVM- Perfect Cell

..Keh iv finished Kid Buu now :yes: Ultra is RE-Skinnin him and hes goin in 2 EVM so thats the end of that :) Iv now started a new mdl, Hopefully 4 EVM, dont no if ultra will let me yet but??? hoo noz :rolleyes: It is a brand new Final Cell :laff: but sadly i hav only maged 2 complete the head and the heads skin map and still need detail on that as well. Well critz r welcom.....

..enjoy :]

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
hey nj :D butt can jou make his face bigger because he's got a small face :smile:

Best answers
EXCELENT! Finally, someone is doing a Perfect Cell model (and a good one to boot!)!. I can't wait to see the progress of the model, good luck to you and who ever is helping you!

-UltraPerfectCell

P.S. I don't know if the mods like colored text, I got in trouble for using it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol that looks great. But where are his eyes gonna fit in?? o_o

Best answers
Not bad at all . If the body turns out as great as the head , I would help ya on skinnin it good if u want .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gj... i really like it except the fact his eyes too small.. dont try and fix it too much or itll mess up... cant wait to see an update ;)

Best answers
good job man :yes:
And if you want we'll be glad to have it i´n EVm jsut contact me or our Lead Modeler ;)

Best answers
Yeah orca s right you know we can alwas grant you that right but i m modeling p.cell 2

Best answers
GJ, very good so far !!
its grrrrreat ! *tony teh tiga is my best friend '!!*

Best answers
..hey ultra im gunna b workin with u On EVM cell so ill send u the head a lil l8tr on ;). in the mean time hears how its goin (i havnt had much time 2 work 2 day :cry: )

..Tweek ;)

oNe

Best answers
Wow, very nice dude, I'm impressed good job. Also, congrats with the Kid Buu going into EVM. You're turning into quite the talented modeller :D

Best answers
nice, but make his nose more narrow, thats a big honker on his face right now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm not bad but i like misterys Perfect cell but if u release this i might use it

Best answers
there can be more room for the eyes and the nose could be a little more narrow and maybe you can give him a neck, nice job tho :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The head was lookin good, but the neck just ruined it =\

Best answers
..Keh im not gunna change the neck YET !!!! cus i want 2 get this model completed and up and runnin on EVM but i shall b changing Certain aspects of it when im finished. 2 Day i was out so ,1nce again, didnt hav much time 2 work but iv done the up torso o_O (needs work) but im hopein this will turn out as gd as my Kid Buu did ;D

..Enjoy :laff: and sorry 4 the Poor quality of the pic ;/

..Tweek

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please try to make the wings look nice, the top problem with most perfect cell models is the wings..

Best answers
well ok so far but u gotta "tweek" (omg am i funny ^^) sum things like rescaling the whole torso (its too small right now, cell was bullier) and putting the "V" of his head (or hat or whatever u wanna call it) a lil more up. though its nice ;)

Best answers
I hope this helps XD.

-UltraPerfectCell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom