Perfect Cell! Where the hell are they?

Best answers
Hello guys!

Well, I spent like 8 hours of my day trying to find a good Perfect Cell model to use on ESF 1.2.3 2nd form...

The one from ESF-World modelpack is bugged for ESF 1.2.3 (when you spin someone, the victim becomes invisible... Same occurs with you when you are spinned. X.X)

The same bug occurs with Nuttzy's and this one doesn't has the up strong kick on adv melee animation. =/

The ones that I found excluding the two up there, seems like it:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7166/esfcellarenab30000cu7.jpg
http://esf-world.gamers-desire.de/uploads/sephirotnightmarepcell891.jpg

Someone here has a cool Perfect Cell model?

Thanks!

Ps: I didn't posted on the request post cos I tought that was for ESF 1.1 (topic name)...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O since when was my cell model compiled for 1.2?

its not that its a "bad" thing, but id really appreciate it if max would ask me before uploading anything of mine, beit a recompile of one already on there.

it helps me keep track of my stuff =P

Best answers
Lolorz!

Is there a chance where you are fixing it to 1.2 man? I really liked the model but I just can't put it with that leaks =/

Hugs man.

Best answers
Hahahahaha:

1. When you get spinned by someone he appears in another side of the map. Maybe a animation bug or I don't really know about that.

2. Maybe youre using EVM and Perfect Cell appears and dissapears. Because the power he has lol.

It has to be one of these 2. ;)

Best answers
Thanks but this is nuttzy's!
It doesn't have the up strong attack on adv melee and bugs the opponent when spinning him.

Best answers
Smo has that "invisible guys" spinning problem on ESF. :(

Best answers
Lol, its the render, just a quick setup.. but yeah.. i made that model and started playing around with Esf model editing... i did manage to port it ingame, i also made a couple of animations.. but i stopped working on it since im terrible at texturing.

I can post the Mdl of that if you'd like...not great but it works XD

Its been updated since that pic tho... i accidentally opened it up in max 9. So im screwed since theres no working exporter from max9 to Smd :\... Cheers

Best answers
There yah go bud :)

<a href="http://files.filefront.com/7137298" title="pcell.mdl">pcell.mdl</a>

Just drop that into your pcell folder, and have fun xD.
Also this version is not the exact one in the pic above, its the same model yes, but i had to trim polys to make it work in hl1.

Its not hard to send my model back to 3dsmax8 and continue working with it. I just have to redo bip and re-skin. Ill get around this in the future..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom