Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really good, can't wait to see it finished

Best answers
Its coool....

...but it could even be a man who ****s his own ****;););)

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by JBoskma

I will, nah kiddag :) Nice model. But remember this: never pimp your model before you got a head/torso. If you want to pimp, don't give him colors and allways render flatshaded, on a lighter grey background without any lights, your models will look just way more proffesional :), I made my second model, it's a a map object, a traffic light for LooF's new map. heh :D, 2 versions a ****ed up one, and a clean one. *Click on the thumbnails for a bigger version

-Peace

Thanks, I'll have to take your word for it. I really don't know much about rendering....I'm not that far into my book yet. But I didn't want pimp the model, I just wanted to let you know that we aren't just sitting here on our asses.

Best answers
well looks good, but where is the head??? and i cant find legs and the points of the skin =P

Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
WIP= Work In Progress...read before asking please.
comeon man , it was just a joke ok laugh a bit!!!!!!!
and dont forget the black points on his body(i mean the skinner, or is it u?)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
it SUCK!
I HATE it!

You're a TERRIBLE MODELER!

JUST KIDDING!

It's pretty good so far, man...but Boskma's right..you shoulda left it flatshaded..looks better for WIP pics, in my own opinion

But..that's a great start..the finished product should be VERY good....you've done great models in the past, this should be no different

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It was showing up awhile ago...

And taint..those pictures..they're huge..cut 'em down or something..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hope thats not the skin..........

Best answers
kool model.....wen transformin da game into perfect cell can u just like do like the saiyins wen they go ssj ?? or u gotta absorb something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its just like SSJ!! Once u reach a certain pl, u press a button to transform!! Another button, untransforms, I guess u could say!!

Best answers
so u press anotha button to untransform yeh..wat bouts if u want to go higher than ssj or from imperfect to perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good but the thing im worried about is the head people alwasy screw up Perfect Cells head!, but i know u wont will ya!! ;)

BrunO

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I have an update of Perfect cell for yall, but I havent had a lot of time to work on him because of baseball, but this is what I have done so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom