Pepsi/Mountain Dew's Xbox 360 giveaway?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Acount History said:
Congratulations you are the winner of the 09/23 - 05:40 Xbox 360 sweepstakes brought to you by Mountain Dew.
You will receive your Xbox 360 before it’s available in-stores and will need to provide a signature when it’s delivered. The Xbox 360 is being released later this year in 2005, once the delivery date is confirmed we will post it in your account history so please check back periodically.

In the meantime, during the next few weeks be on the look out for a Party in the Box package from Mountain Dew and Xbox, which includes Hats, T-Shirts, coupons, invitations and more.

Congratulations and Thank you for participating in the Every 10 minutes sweepstakes
Anyone else win an Xbox 360?

Btw, wasn't too sure if this went here or in Video Games, so I'm wrong please move it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats on winning dude, that's gotta be awesome. I'd enter too, but nooooooooo! They can't include us canucks up north, greedy bums. *Sigh* Oh well.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm drinking an aweful lot of Mountain Dew these days, but nothing has panned out yet.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Congrats on winning dude, that's gotta be awesome. I'd enter too, but nooooooooo! They can't include us canucks up north, greedy bums. *Sigh* Oh well.
We're not included? ;_;

Ah, well - maybe we'll be fortunate enough to have a similar contest in the future ^_^

Congrats, sir, and good luck to all other Mountain Dew drinkers present on the forums (who happen to reside in the US >_>)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congrats dude, enjoy it

im more of a canada dry drinker anyway :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
We're not included? ;_;

Ah, well - maybe we'll be fortunate enough to have a similar contest in the future ^_^

Congrats, sir, and good luck to all other Mountain Dew drinkers present on the forums (who happen to reside in the US >_>)
If I win two, I'll give you one =D.

Best answers
That's good luck you had, I always thought most of those kind of things were fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_> grats.... damn lucky yoo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
That's good luck you had, I always thought most of those kind of things were fake.
That's why I really wish i could enter, because this contest actually looks like you have a pretty good chance to win. At least a much better chance than most contests.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
If I win two, I'll give you one =D.
Much appreciated! However, I was at Safeway earlier today, and I saw that we, in fact, do have the same give-away going in Canada. It was advertised all over the store in the form of banners/posters.

I suppose I could start watching for PINs to enter if/when I buy myself some Pepsi at the university during the day =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Much appreciated! However, I was at Safeway earlier today, and I saw that we, in fact, do have the same give-away going in Canada. It was advertised all over the store in the form of banners/posters.

I suppose I could start watching for PINs to enter if/when I buy myself some Pepsi at the university during the day =]
Awwww what?! The damn site lied to me then. Those bums, I could've already won by now.

Guess i'll have to go on a rampant Pepsi/Mountain Dew drinking spree (If only the contest was Coke instead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom