Best answers
another medabot. electric kitty thingy. anyway feel free to criticize or what not. you need viewpoint.

click me foo

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I may not be a big fan of MedaBots, but that is an awesome model!!!

Best answers
thx for the replies guys =D. i already posted the next one so go take a look.

Best answers
I'm not a fan at all I think the show is *** and anyone who finds it entertaining is to :/ So Bleh

I' mjust wasteing itme as the 120 second rule thing goes away (its stupid :p)
Goddmanit its the 5 time I tried..... LLLLALALALAALALALALAALALALALALALALLALALALALAALLALALALALALA

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good job face, it looks great. Although I have no clue what a Pepper Cat Is I'm sure thats a splitting image of it :D

Best answers
looking good, will be nice when u done a load of em and put themn toegther

btw, how the **** do we say ur name? when ur thinkin about something to say and ur names in it theres no way of pronouncing it...

Best answers
so your calling me **** onewingedangel??? well consider this a warning. dont insult a mod. besides i never said i was a die hard fan of the show. i just think the medabots look kool. ive only seen one episode. anyways thanks to the legit replies :\

Ersen: thx its nice to hear a reply from a fellow modeler. i like your work. oh btw my friends call me face..you can call me...face;D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seen the show a couple times, don't recognize any of the bots, but they're all awesome!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [o_O]
so your calling me **** onewingedangel??? well consider this a warning. dont insult a mod. besides i never said i was a die hard fan of the show. i just think the medabots look kool. ive only seen one episode. anyways thanks to the legit replies :\

Ersen: thx its nice to hear a reply from a fellow modeler. i like your work. oh btw my friends call me face..you can call me...face;D
Uh oh ;/

He was warned once before. And if my memory serves me right, twice ;D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh! how was I insulting a mod... do you even find it entertaining? you only wtached it once :/
and I siad the model was good... Thats not insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom