• Yeah!, That would be mad!

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • haha, NO

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Just too Hard man!

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
Could you guys make it so that in pepper city you could blow some of the parts off with you attacks, i think it would be so much more like DBZ if the attacks you did, did damge to the things when u miss (or when u don't :p). You could do a little every update till it gets to a point where you would have done it all. and you could make it so that robots rebuild it, so you could play the map Like that for longer.

P.S. This would be Very Hard, i have worked with milkshape andmany other mapping programs and other graphical and gaming related programing, and i would understand if it was a low Priority...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted the first option but gotta say 1st that would be very hard to make I guess and 2nd lag lag lag lag!!

Best answers
I think this would be awsome and would make haiding much harder for the campers. As for the lag it is created when those little but of chunks of rock or gibs cause velocity too low errors.
To get rid of just put in
violence_agibs 0 (regular gibs, or the body parts that fly around when you get hit so hard you break into pieces)
violence_hgibs 0 (this is heavy gibs like heavy blood, but in ESF they are so small you will likely not see like you do in other mods)
for regular blood and heavy blood
violence_ablood 1
violence_hblood 1

Oh yeah they should make so the buildings dont completely blow apart just parts of them after a certain amount of damage like explosive ammo crates in half-life(they take five bullets normally)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
haha, NO i rather kill the vegetas then blow the buildings up

Retired
Best answers
sorry to say but peper city will be removed from the next release do to the scale down, it just would not look right. we have a new city done by me, wich by the way i had posted pics of, and this one is set ot the scale down. and its not the gibs that would be the problem...its the high r_speeds that would kill everyone.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmmm....

I dont think that there where high r_speeds, cuz when i made my new map (it have no name, yet) i made everythink destructable and there was no bad r_speeds the only problem was the shaddows when i got brusher the func_breakabe ... so i removerd the destructable walls :-( *but my new map is still awesome*

Discord Member
Best answers
?

If you ask me pepper city is the size the maps should be .The other smaller maps seem way do crowded when you have any more then 5 or 6 people.

-Bombg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be cool but r_speeds would be soo low...

Best answers
hmm, making everything breakable is a bad idea. it´s okay doing some parts destroyable, but too many parts would be laggy. u should once a hard kamehamaha or sth. like that and half of the map is gone for good

Best answers
no, it's a good idea

havn't you notices that the game isn't very smooth with a ping past 50?

It would more so, Make your Frame rate less, not so much Ping More

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea of pieces breaking off of buildings and things on peppercity would be pretty sweet. But as KamakaziChicken said the frame rate would drop and although it would be cool is certainly isnt necessary.

Best answers
yeah, i think the frame rate...

...would s*** then!
But what would be if you could shout craters, in a map!
Like in the series! That would be cool but i think its impossible to make!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
that where easy to made....it where only hard for the mapper, cuz that would take a long time but is quiet easy....

maybe you can do somthing like that in my next map... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom