people take this game way to seriously

Best answers
Yeah well beam fights encourage slow boringness in the game... I might as well fight bots. I mean beam fights take no skill at all. Mabe sometimes.

Best answers
noobs call me lamer because i use freezas fingerlaser. and i just want to tell ya: FREEZA HAS NO OTHER GOOD ATTACKS!!!

ced

Best answers
Totally right

some people jsut do cheap things,but well,the oly good way,is to defeat those guys without doing cheap things like they do.
;)

I also hate the guys who use fingerlaser all the time,it's freaking annoying and not fun lol.I'm not gonna complai about that or anything,but i don't see the point of using something like that,there is no fun in fighting that way IMO .

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
In any game you play there is always people that take the game way too seriously and act ridiculous. *cough* Counter-Strike *cough*

You just either leave or put up with it. Not much else can be done.
agreed

Scruffie

S
I sometimes hate it when people tell me not to use melee... I mean, I understand exactly where their coming from, it can be a pain in the ass, but I hope they don't expect me to take down my fighting skills 12 notches just cus their scared of being pwned.

Apparently you also not allowed to hit someone when they are not facing you, or else you are a '****ing n00b' :S

Best answers
this game is gettin more ridiculous every day...
i just played against 5 (five) guys... and i really owned them (i won 71/22)
and they were callin me lamer all the time?
and guess what... i had krillin... the (imho) weakest character in the mod... i was not using the disc or anything... just melee and kame...
and they were callin me noob and idiot all the time just cause i owned them
so they 5-teamed me... and still lost due to a suicide kame :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... Well ya will never see me nag like that.

hehe.. I more make em go insane by my text like "good shot" "nice one" etc. lol.

I always say there is no spamming of a weapon. if someone "spams" a weapon its not bad. Cause then he is showing a weakness... the weakness to use other weapons.. Atleast at that time.. I mean.. if someone is using BB for 15 min.. he'll still be using it for the next 5. So by then I'd got a tactic ready 10 minutes ago.

serious.. there is no spamming of weapons cause anything can be countered.. For instance.. fingerlaser.. use turbo.. thats it.. You will be on a speed most can't hit with fingerlaser.

I say... ppl might "spam" attacks when playing me al the time.. there problem that they lack refreshing tactics. :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
alright in other words, you should not care what people say, it is a game, succif people thin kyou are cheap cuz you are tranz killing say "well find a better place to transform" because they are the ones that expect you to just back off, i usually have a rule against tranz attacking when i make a server, but when i feel like not applying them, it makes the game more fun, because you have to find some solitude to tranz, and disk whores....i just think disks used over and over are funny, ppl call them the noobs when they cant dodge the thing...well this makes me wanna go melee some people and finger laser them while they are on the ground, just to piss them off

laters :p

Best answers
I remeber one time on esf island i showed up and these 2 guys (one trunks and one gohan) started double teaming me. I asked them politely to stop but they started insulting me with the stander "omg you noob". Even while i was beating the crap out of both of them they kept it up saying that i sucked even when i had a higher kill count than both of them combined. After a while i started to question their logic.

Best answers
i dont like it when ppl think
that there better than evrybody else and they sit there and kill u a couple of times when u get in the game because ur pl is low and then when u get stronger
u start woopin @$$ on em then theyll get mad and kick u because they cant kill u thats
happend to me toooo many times and im getting sick of ppl doing that just because they dont want anyone better than them on there server:S :S

Best answers
I can take the game seriously because I realy cant stand people meleeing you and then fingerlasering you to death, that is the time i leave the server because I usualy get crancky.

Best answers
Annoys me??

Double teaming,I have no prob with people trying to whack me while I'm transforming,I just hit X and block,then hold rclick.I just have to make sure I look at my scouter while I transform ^^

Things I hate are disc spammers,double teamers and suicide bombers(?) but of course if there's a person who 'spams' there's a counter INCLUDING Kame-suiciders....learn them and you'll be able to stand against the actual people who created this game in the first place like Pcjoe ^^(but I highly doubt you will)

Off-topic: Can we drown in ESF??Because in the show they don't drown........at least I thnk they don't

Best answers
Yesterday someone was tell me that I was using "***"techniques. I tried to find out what these techniques were, and then realised that hes pissed cause I was meleeing him from the back and using teleport/block to confuse and gain an advantage. The sad thing was that he was an idiot that was spamming kame. So I repeated what I did for some time before he left the game after hurling a few expletives at me.
Well, I feel flattered, my melee skills must have improved to let people feel frustrated enough to whine at me. LOL

Best answers
wow i wish i was good enough for people to whine about my melee :D, currently they whine about my overusage of chatting.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chansey
Yesterday someone was tell me that I was using "***"techniques. I tried to find out what these techniques were, and then realised that hes pissed cause I was meleeing him from the back and using teleport/block to confuse and gain an advantage. The sad thing was that he was an idiot that was spamming kame. So I repeated what I did for some time before he left the game after hurling a few expletives at me.
Well, I feel flattered, my melee skills must have improved to let people feel frustrated enough to whine at me. LOL
Lol yeah those guys that do that..... just a bunch of noobs that dont know how to use melee and love esf alpha lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom