People Cant See My Game. Help Plz

Best answers
I want to create a server in which my friends and others can play on. Ive Portforwarded the ports 27015 - 27025, My firewall is turned off and its on sv_lan 0. Ive spent hours and have came no further then when I started. Can you pros help me plz! tnx!:smile:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's quite important to mention if you are either using Steam or WON version of Half-Life/ESF.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well as far as i know(if you're playing LAN) then you have to toggle sv_lan 1 on.. But if it is online you have to use steam.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Takumi we dont know what hes using. He never said anything.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I want to create a server in which my friends and others can play on. Ive Portforwarded the ports 27015 - 27025, My firewall is turned off and its on sv_lan 0. Ive spent hours and have came no further then when I started. Can you pros help me plz! tnx!:smile:
Well as far as i know(if you're playing LAN) then you have to toggle sv_lan 1 on.. But if it is online you have to use steam.
Don't we have any flaming bananas here?

He want's to play with his friends, Arent there some empty servers at all?

If he's using steam then I'm sorry for teh false alarm :p

E: Whoops, didnt read last post. Flaming banana?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said he opened ports and created a server. But noone can see it.

And having your own server to play with friends is allways better than joining an empty server that will probably get populated after you guys join.

Now if you want to play just with a small group thats not an option.

Best answers
lol, sorry guys im using halflife 1/esf 1.2.3 or 1.3 whicheva will work..im using STEAM!. And yeah since im from Australia all of the servers are overseas and laggy.... i dont mind if i have to create online or through lan whicheva works will do for me xD .....
tnx guys!

Ive followed the instructions the portforwarding website has given me .....its wierd because im able to host on warcraft so im really not understanding I cant host on steam/esf..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom