Pentop Computer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just found out about this thing today and after checking out the website...WOW! I am not that impressed cuz I can figure out how it works, but that doesn't change that fact that it is really cool.

http://www.FlyPentop.com

Best answers
Thats kinda weird >_> its probably gonna be expensive and you'll probably gonna get boored of it in like 2 days -.-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yugi_Yami said:
Thats kinda weird >_> its probably gonna be expensive and you'll probably gonna get boored of it in like 2 days -.-'

Heh, I thought the same thing.

I never buy things like this, ya know, those new "breakthroughs" that are really cool but that no one cares about next month.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe if its like 30 dollars itll be ok, but its gonna end up being like 150-200 dollars, and its not good.. at all.. Not impressed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too impressed. It's a nice piece of technology, but the fact that you need special paper to use it on sucks a lot. At least, that's what I got from the site. You'll probably even need their own ink cartridges. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Not too impressed. It's a nice piece of technology, but the fact that you need special paper to use it on sucks a lot. At least, that's what I got from the site. You'll probably even need their own ink cartridges. =/

Aww really? That is stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Aww really? That is stupid.
I could be wrong though. Look in the Accessories section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom