PEE YOURSELF NOW!!!

Best answers
Well my friend sent this to me...I'm not really sure what it is, he said it was a game or something. All I know is that I literally pissed myself laughing...I laughed so hard a little drop of pee came out...its just rediculously random...

PEE YOURSELF NOW!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's only.. you know.. half a decade old.

Where did you get the scoop? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Wow, that's only.. you know.. half a decade old.

Where did you get the scoop? :p

Ya way to just find out about 6 year old stuff. WAY TO BE IN THE LOOP :yes:

Best answers
Well I'm sorry for finding something funny that you saw a while ago...but thanks for being complete *******s in my thread cuz I just love that kind of ****.

Some ppl haven't been playing games for 6 yrs and are just now seeing old things...that doesn't mean you ****holes have to spam my thread...please exit comments or stick them up your ass...but don't post in here again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Set us up the bomb and all your base are belong to us is in like, every cs server.

AYBABTU!

Best answers
[eD] ! said:
Set us up the bomb and all your base are belong to us is in like, every cs server.

AYBABTU!
That's nice...some of us don't play CS

If you dont have anything nice to say...don't say it at all

Seriously, all you ppl ***** when your threads get spammed like this but you are always the first to do it...I see now that it's old, but I just now saw it and didn't know that it was old before I made the thread...so unless you wanna say something nice...shut your hole

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
That's nice...some of us don't play CS

If you dont have anything nice to say...don't say it at all

Seriously, all you ppl ***** when your threads get spammed like this but you are always the first to do it...I see now that it's old, but I just now saw it and didn't know that it was old before I made the thread...so unless you wanna say something nice...shut your hole
And how is saying that it's in almost every cs server being mean or dissing you? It isn't ok, get over it dude.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
Well I'm sorry for finding something funny that you saw a while ago...but thanks for being complete *******s in my thread cuz I just love that kind of ****.

Some ppl haven't been playing games for 6 yrs and are just now seeing old things...that doesn't mean you ****holes have to spam my thread...please exit comments or stick them up your ass...but don't post in here again
Everyone is entitled to their opinion Brim and yes, this is quite an old flash. And you should know (depending on how often you read the forums) whenever someone posts something that's old, or "its been done" and you happen to be behind the times, everybody has a field day on you. Just because someone spams in your thread doesn't make you god and give you the right to flame, you put yourself just as much in the wrong as they did.

You're better than that, so use your head from now on.

Best answers
I Don't find that funny really few giggles now and there (haven't watched it before :S) anyone tell me what game the start is off?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game is Zero Wing, an old arcader.

an example of Engrish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I first saw this I (-years- back) I think I laughed my ass off. For like, an hour.

In retrospect I can't understand what the hell was wrong with me back then...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim you go off one more time and warnings will ensue... if you give out an old link people will say that it is old. That doesn't mean they're attacking you as a person in some way, they're just stating observations. Cool down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engrish indeed, that was hilarious. Reminds me of my highschool days when we used to turn the volume all the way up on the computer speakers in Typing class, then open the page, and walk away as it was loading. Heh, my teacher hated me in that class.

#edit#
gotta love the part where the captain says "what you say!?" in the upside down, defeated stance. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All your base are belong to us

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All your base is all over the place still

Your bound too see someone say it at some all

Someone set us up the bomb :eek:

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Brim you go off one more time and warnings will ensue... if you give out an old link people will say that it is old. That doesn't mean they're attacking you as a person in some way, they're just stating observations. Cool down.
I don't really understand what you mean by one more time, this is really the first time I've ever gotten pissed, and I think its warranted...but anyways OP already gave a cool down suggestion, and it was noted. And give me a warning? Dude not to tell you how to do your job but it would seem logical to warn people who spam topics with things that have already been posted 3 times than to warn the guy who gets upset that his thread is being spammed and goes a little over the edge. Yeah last night I had other things on my mind that may have just gotten me a little edgy, but seriously, I didn't even flame, it was more of an aggresive request...

But regaurdless no one cares about this thread since it has been seen a bagillion times over and nothing will come of it other than more spam...so a closing is requested.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
Dude not to tell you how to do your job but it would seem logical to warn people who spam topics with things that have already been posted 3 times than to warn the guy who gets upset that his thread is being spammed and goes a little over the edge.
This is off topic. You make an off topic post and people are going to remark on it. You didn't ask people to restrict their responses to criticism, you just flamed them when they didn't pull through and say what you wanted them to. It wasn't merrited the first time you blew up, and the second was just flaming spam. "If you aren't going to say something nice... shut your hole." That's a good way to start a fight and get yourself a warning.

In off topic it isn't always easy to determine what's an on-topic post in a thread like this, but I can tell when someone is being insultative, and the only flaming posts were yours from what I can tell. So someone tells you it's old? Respond saying "All right, so it's old, so what?" You don't spam up the topic with flames and asterisks.

There's always a less vulgar way to handle the situation. Choose it next time. We all blow up once in a while, just keep a cool head from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom