pee test

Best answers
say your job wanted you to take a pee test, and you are not clean so you have someone else do it for you. If you are a boy can you have a girl pee for you? or does it have to be another boy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, to answer your question: no, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Unless they do DNA comparisons...which I doubt McDonald's does much of these days.

Here's a suggestion: How bout you get off the drugs instead? Some of us busted our asses to go through college and stay clean all the time, just so people can pull **** like this and hang on to all the damned jobs. It's too bad the companies are such pussies that they don't want to institute any HARDCORE drug testing...but hey, I guess if I was some greedy company I wouldn't want to chance losing 70% of my staff either.

You're lucky. In the AF, my friend said they hooked him up to some kind of ****ed up machine that cut his arm, and that from that they did some kind of insane test where they were able to tell him if he ever did any drugs in his entire adult life.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is closed now. I hope you get cought.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you have a bad trip and go blind ;/

Keep your issues off of our forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom