Pc tends to restart

Best answers
Hello there, It seems a new problem has come about after I got my cousin to re-install windows for me when I'm playing a game eg. WoW my computer randomly restarts and when I log back in it comes up with bad latency around 5000 without disconnecting and improves only after a couple of hours. Then I get about 1-2 hours gameplay max until it restarts again and it repeats X_x

Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Reinstall your drivers for, Sound, Video, Networking. (Download the latest check the thread with lots of sticky stuff in it).
Grab CCleaner, do a clean-up and a fix.
Also re-install World of WarCraft.

Go into control panel
administrative tools
Event viewer
now by clicking on application or system it will show events that will have caused errors.
Find the error/errors which happens about the time of the reboot.
And tell us it, that way I might be able to tell you which program/service/start-up item to disable in order to fix the issue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will do a wild guess, but i think it's due to your computer heating or something.

My old pc had this feature on BIOS, when it reached the amount of celsius, it shut down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may be a Sasser, just google it and find the symantec fix -.-

Or his PSU is faulty >_>

Best answers
I will do a wild guess, but i think it's due to your computer heating or something.

My old pc had this feature on BIOS, when it reached the amount of celsius, it shut down.
I thought it might of been over heating aswell, it was the problem I had last time and I got someone to put another fan in it, but what's Sasser?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sasser is a virus, Well if you had an overheating issue before, check your temperatures in the Bios, Just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom