PC Fighting Games

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm looking for some good pc fighting games (preferably 3d), could someone recomend some?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres one listed in the video game section directory on this site

street fighter online is kind of fun.

nice sig btw,

Best answers
guilty gear #reload, one o fth ebest fighting games ever.

Best answers
well here is the potentialy best fighting game . M.U.G.E.N !!

if oyu dont know what mugen is look over at wikipedia.

you can grab it here:
http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/

yeah its winmugen^^ create your own characters or just download some.

some screens of my game...

Best answers
Brolli vs Akuma? That's tacky...
if not obvious enough..... its "evil dan" vs. Brolli .and its in-game, no intro or something ;)
well grab the game put some chars in and have fun. (but beware not every characters is winmugen compatible)
i still have hours of fun with it,even after years....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that's actually Ryu. Akuma doesn't wear that long bandanna/headtie.

Neither does Dan for that matter. Plus he wears pink.
It's evil Dan. Check out the hair. He's sporting a ponytail. I don't remember there ever being an evil Dan in the real games though.

Best answers
It's evil Dan. Check out the hair. He's sporting a ponytail. I don't remember there ever being an evil Dan in the real games though.
for the last time! its evil dan!!! goddamnit!
and no he isnt in the original games, this shows winmugen customization abilitys again!he was created by someone i dont remember...

some more screens...

Best answers
Wow... Fat Albert?

Who makes these characters? Seriously, what can a red turtleneck wearing oaf do in a fight?

Best answers
Fat Albert,never heard of that guy but still i'm LMAO.I heard MUGEN is crap,never played it though so i wouldn't know it myself.You could try out Mortal Kombat 4,that's 3D.Not really a beat em up but more a 3th person action fight game is Lugaru.It's about a bunny fighting bunny's and wolves.

Best answers
Fat Albert,never heard of that guy but still i'm LMAO.I heard MUGEN is crap,never played it though so i wouldn't know it myself.You could try out Mortal Kombat 4,that's 3D.Not really a beat em up but more a 3th person action fight game is Lugaru.It's about a bunny fighting bunny's and wolves.
fat albert was a cartoon character....

mugen can be crap,but it can also be the coolest game on earth!
im sure you played a crappy already edited mugen game, like dragonballz mugen 2 or dbz millenium...there a hundreds of mugen games....
but remember mugen is just the engine you cant call it a crappy because of some crappy characters someone programed.
mugen is just a highly editable 2d engine. the characters are made by different autors, you can even make some yourself.

blablalblablalba....

Muhahaha fear ken in mario land!!!

Best answers
Those pictures of Ken in the Mushroom kingdom make it look like Mugen has become nothing but a cheap knockoff of the Smash Bros Melee adventure game system...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those pictures of Ken in the Mushroom kingdom make it look like Mugen has become nothing but a cheap knockoff of the Smash Bros Melee adventure game system...
M.U.G.E.N. is a game engine that is based on the old 2D fighting engines, though you can pretty much do whatever you want with M.U.G.E.N.

Here's a Wikipedia link that explains what M.U.G.E.N. is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N.

Best answers
Look, I know what ****ing Mugen is, I was using it back in 1999. I used it for all of a month, then realized how lame it is.

What I said is, it looks like Mugen has *BECOME* nothing more than a knockoff, not *IS.* Read the context.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd look up Fighters KYODOTAI.

2D fighting ftw.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Sandstorm: MUGEN isn't a cheap knock-off of ssb.
I'm kidding o_O.

I tried playing a game using mugen once and it was pretty horrible. The hits never connected, even when you were at point blank range, the jumping was way too quick, and having DBZ fighting Street Fighter characters just turned me off.

Chang: Don't bother playing that. It's horrible.

Best answers
Aww... All these things about Mugen is crap really hurts my feelings... I rather enjoy playing my Naruto mugen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom