PC Fighting Games

Best answers
The biggest problem I found with Mugen is that the damage values are usually unprecedented...

I played this one DBZ game, where, everytime I used a special attack (such as the Kamehameha, Makkankosappo, Kikouhou, etc) it did 75% of their life bar, and was unavoidable (simply because it's so damn big).

Best answers
Aww... All these things about Mugen is crap really hurts my feelings... I rather enjoy playing my Naruto mugen :(

id like it if you could upload your naruto game so i can download it plz

Best answers
The biggest problem I found with Mugen is that the damage values are usually unprecedented...

I played this one DBZ game, where, everytime I used a special attack (such as the Kamehameha, Makkankosappo, Kikouhou, etc) it did 75% of their life bar, and was unavoidable (simply because it's so damn big).
Then go ahead and change it!its totally editable!:yes:

no one should call it crappy only because they tried a bad mugen version,with crappy characters from different stupid autors...;(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I had mugen, both The dbz and the naruto one, but i did not liked it.
I've been google -ing for hours and other than 2d games and sucky 3d games, nothing showed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you all just have bad taste.

why dont you keep it simple?

just download some stages, maybe a screen pack, get some music set up, and look up individual characters.

my mugen was mostly street fighter stuff, with some marvel people thrown in. but it had some dbz people in it too. you just have to find good characters.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually i got hooked'up with Budokai 3 and tenkaichi 2 videos, but i don't own a ps 2 and don't intend buying one.

Best answers
maybe you all just have bad taste.

why dont you keep it simple?

just download some stages, maybe a screen pack, get some music set up, and look up individual characters.
zeronightmare ftw!:yes:
do as he said.

well you could try the gunz:the duel.
i really enjoyed the swordfighting there even if it looks simple and cheesy. you can get pretty deep in it and beat n00bs without even get hit once...

on the 3rd day the international version was released,i played for 5 hours on a only-sword server and kicked ass, after that i was probably the best swordfighter in gunz and no one could beat me at that moment .
For like 5 minutes,until the uber 1337 geeks came on the next day....
but its still fun to challenge clans best swordfighters, kick their ass and insult them for no particular reason :p

Best answers
I would consider playing MUGEN if you could play it online like MAME.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gunz was sort of entertaining...

did they ever get those "solo quests" you could do agianst computers for money

i remember it was a pain in the ass just to get my crappy rifle.

and all people would ever do was stab you with a dagger, then spray duel uzi's everywhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I mention Lugaru? I did, but the forums were reset the other day, so I guess it went away. Lugaru owns you; play it.

Best answers
id like it if you could upload your naruto game so i can download it plz
Seems like the forums were down earlier today, so i couldnt upload it for ya. I'll try again.....tomorrow.

Edit: Here we go! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6M9346NB Sorry i uploaded in megaupload, if you have any complains let somebody else update because i can only use schools internet during the weeks which doesnt allow uploading. Im only at home during weekends.
Edit: Fixed the link

Best answers
Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carneval or Isuka,
they are 2d but man they rock. I hope you have a gamepad, because its realy hard to do even the simplest combos un the keybord.

Best answers
its japanese and not free but can be a fun game once you get the hang of the controls: FATAL FAKE

Best answers
Best answers
Some MUGEN character pages i have found.
http://www.mugenation.com
http://www.streetmugen.com/
Evil Ryu/Evil Ken/and some robot thing
Latest version of MUGEN engine i know of
And one thing i would like to ask is that, is there a tool to edit the chars or do i still have to do it in notepad.

I recomend.:yes: .
for winmugen there arent any afaik.
for DOS mugen version 10414 there are a few programs...

look over here http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=41715.msg433399

note:there are only a few changes to be made, to make a mugen version 10414 character playable in winmugen

woohoo godhands soundtrack is awesome for mugen ^^

Best answers
Seeming as i know some of you on the forums have meh comps, this is the one that came to mind. Good game, dunno if anyone plays it anymore tho, my highest combo was 26 hits with gargoyle.

http://www.omf.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom