Pay your tribute to the demon lord ^^

Best answers
Ladiiiiieeeeeeees and Gentlemeeeeeeeeen let's give him a warmly welcome, his evilness, demon lord piccolo.

Ok ok lets get serious ^^ i've started with a new model and its piccolo (with hat and cape) so i want your critz again ppl.
worktime about 2 hours again :p

here ya go:

Front view

Side view

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets seeee... righty, the heads perfect.. the headpeice is not.. make shure you add layers to it and it'll look great _^^

Best answers
okok thx but with headpiece you mean the hat eh ?

i thought i would add layers with a skin but okok i have much polies to spend so lets add some. k ppl wait for the update ^^ :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like u took a gohan head, attached piccolos ears and added a towel..... its ok

Best answers
hmm a gohan head ?sounds a bit sick ^^ i've already modeled a gohan and i can tell ya this head looks definitly not like gohan. with the hat you are right but i think the rest is definitly piccolo ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
head , verry nice, hat, way 2 big, and needs layers.
looks nice, pls smaller the hat

Best answers
Looks good.Well I don't know the only reason it probly looks like a gohan head is because everyone does it differently.No one does it perfect.Looks great keep the good work up.

Best answers
He looks like a plastic army man :D But ur doing a good job on him dude! Keep it up!

Best answers
the plasticman look is caused by the renderer i use. wait for the skin and it will look a bit different ! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad man, although it looks like its splitting up in the middle, try welding it tegether next time ^_^

Best answers
oh man you're so funny lol ^^. i think everyone knows that i will weld it together when im finished with him ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't look fat... well maybe right now, just wait till the legs are added. Every esf model looks fat without their legs.

Best answers
Post some flatshaded pics, it will help you immensly for crits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom