Pay Close Attention

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Okay this is something I'm so very glad I found on my desktop today. I thought many of you may want to hear this.

Keep in mind that this audio was created in the 1970's, the things you'll hear will completel be relevant AND ontop of that, you may hear about certain technology that you may have thought was "Impossible" or "that our technology is not quite their yet".

Also, this audio talks about "Robotoids" I'm sure there is a direct correlation to the topic of "Robotoids" and the topic of "Reptilians". It explains how they're created from a scientific perspective for all of you people who go "WHERE IS THE PROOF". The proof is in the pudding, or in my case the proof is in the logic.

He also talks about "Russia" and "Nucluer War", and.......

I'll just stop here and let you listen for yourselve.

I HIGHLY encourage you the listern to NOT SIMPLY DISREGARD this audio.

Also if you want my opinion on this, as if you already dont know, It's 100% spot on.

The Direct Link: http://fs06n1.sendspace.com/dl/5796...269fc/47d09a6360ef6fac/xvlme9/beter062879.wmv

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who has plans on derailing this thread by flaming or sidetracking the topic will recieve no mercy.

Get over yourself, and only give a legitimate response.
-

I'll give my opinion after listening to the audio clip.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll upload it to a different link, make sure you check the first post because that's where put the 2nd link
as in I don't get any sound

I don't think anyone here is willing to listen to an audio recording that's close to an hour long. But to fill those in on who this "Dr. Peter Beter" is, here's a Wikipedia article - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_beter

To basically sum up the article, he was a conspiracy theory nut.
I'll just read that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think calling him a "Conspiracy Theory Nut" completely belittles him. If anything, I'de call him ... iono... a "real patriot".

as in I don't get any sound

I'll just read that

What are you using to listen to the audio?? Try downloading VLC Media player or, Windows Media Player 10 or 11

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he's a conspiracy theory nut in every sense of the phrase:

He authored the book, Conspiracy Against the Dollar: The Spirit of the New Imperialism, published in 1973, which alleged that world events were being controlled by three factions, the Rockefeller family, the "Bolshevik-Zionist axis," and the Kremlin. The main purpose of his claims was to warn everyone of the intentions of the "Rockefeller Cartel" of having the United States risk France's fate in World War II. In 1974, Beter publicly stated that most of the gold in Fort Knox had been sold to European interests, at prices vastly below market rates. According to this conspiracy theory, international speculators had dishonestly obtained the gold.
Dr Beter was known for his highly controversial claims, some of which included allegations of conspiracy in the highest places: That John F. Kennedy's vice president Lyndon B Johnson was involved in his assassination ; Powerful figures such as David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger and Jimmy Carter are dead and that they are actually organic robotoids; Patty Hearst was kidnapped by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after the Hearst newspaper chain publicized secret Congressional testimony showing that America's atomic secrets were actually handed over to the Soviets--not stolen by them--even before America's first atomic bomb was finished, and that the Rockefellers were directly involved in this; the CIA was responsible for the secret death of General George Scratchley Brown because he simply knew "too much"; That the Jonestown massacre "was staged to "camouflage" the United States’ destruction of a Soviet missile base located in Guyana", which "served as an excuse for a massive influx of U.S. military personnel into Guyana", thus concealing the real count of casualties that resulted from this military operation, which involved a joint force of both U.S. and Israeli forces; That the dangers and hazards of the back-then-secret Particle beam weapons and the secret "air wars"--advanced aerial weapons race--included weapons which had the magnitude to even change the weather, such "races" included both the United States and U.S.S.R..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, he's a conspiracy theory nut in every sense of the phrase:
IMO, A "conspiracy nut" aka conspiracy "wacko" isn't what suits him. Unless, you see "conspiracies as a bunch of "BS". The funny thing is every single thing he mentions in that ONE audio, I've heard/disovered.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, A "conspiracy nut" aka conspiracy "wacko" isn't what suits him. Unless, you see "conspiracies as a bunch of "BS". The funny thing is every single thing he mentions in that ONE audio, I've heard/disovered.
And how is it that you "discovered" every single thing he mentioned in that audio recording?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The internet is a powerfull tool. Don't take it lightly.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's actually right about the Rockefeller family.

They ran most, if not all of the banks at the turn of the 20th century.
-

MC, if you've decided to attack Jinx, and not look for reasons to why this 'conspiracy nut' lacks credibility beyond your own biased opinion, you will be removed from the thread for a lengthy period of time.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who has plans on derailing this thread by flaming or sidetracking the topic will recieve no mercy.

Get over yourself, and only give a legitimate response.
So both of you stop it.
Seriously, you won't change eachothers opinions about what kind of person he is.

that's also not what the thread is about!

What are you using to listen to the audio?? Try downloading VLC Media player or, Windows Media Player 10 or 11
Tried those, I'll just give it ago in VMWare, using XP

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC, if you've decided to attack Jinx, and not look for reasons to why this 'conspiracy nut' lacks credibility beyond your own biased opinion, you will be removed from the thread for a lengthy period of time.
Even though VideoJinx himself has yet to provide any evidence to back up Mr. Peter Beter's claims or credibility. The only thing he has is an audio recording done by the person in question, nothing from an outside source. So, how does what VideoJinx state have any more credibility than what I've been stating?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So both of you stop it.
Seriously, you won't change eachothers opinions about what kind of person he is.

that's also not what the thread is about!

Tried those, I'll just give it ago in VMWare, using XP
Okay tell me how it turns out, so i can further assist.

Question: You have the file but you cant play it ?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though VideoJinx himself has yet to provide any evidence to back up Mr. Peter Beter's claims or credibility. The only thing he has is an audio recording done by the person in question, nothing from an outside source. So, how does what VideoJinx state have any more credibility than what I've been stating?
Why is it such a big deal if Jinx believes him, are you going to lose sleep?
-

I'm about 17 minutes in, and he's basically showboating a lot of obvious economical stuff that may have been considered infaluable before it happened.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it such a big deal if Jinx believes him, are you going to lose sleep?
You seem to be missing the point:

VideoJinx said:
The proof is in the pudding, or in my case the proof is in the logic.
VideoJinx said:
It's 100% spot on.
VideoJinx said:
I think calling him a "Conspiracy Theory Nut" completely belittles him. If anything, I'de call him ... iono... a "real patriot".
VideoJinx said:
If he wants to believe Mr. Peter Beter's claims, then more power to him. But as you can tell from the quotes above, he's trying to convince us that Mr. Peter Beter's claims are true, despite not providing any source to back up Mr. Peter Beter's claims and showing/telling us how his claims are true. The only "source" we have is an audio recording by the individual in question.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes have the file. Just no sound, not even when I'm using XP.

Tried VLC, mediaplayer and even windows movie maker :x
Hrm.. thats really odd x.x Try "Itunes", and if that doesn't work.. you need to get audio codecs for your PC.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he wants to believe Mr. Peter Beter's claims, then more power to him. But as you can tell from the quotes above, he's trying to convince us that Mr. Peter Beter's claims are true, despite not providing any source to back up Mr. Peter Beter's claims and showing/telling us how his claims are true. The only "source" we have is an audio recording by the individual in question.
So?

You don't have consider anything he says, or anything Peter Burn said.

This is my last warning... continue to taunt the thread... and you might as well forget about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom