Pay Close Attention

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Avenger has the idea. Yet let me just say.. that audio clip is "waaaay out of context" and may not be grasped unless you listen to a lot more.

Here is a link for you MC.
http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/Dr-Peter-Beter/Dr_Peter_Beter_AB-01-Part-01.mp3
Listen to his "accomplisments".

It also contains information about the Dynasty that's been manifesting, and the people of the 20th century. It's amazing how what he talks about, sounds so familiar..

For the rest of his clips: www.Peterbeter.com

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This seems like a fairly one-sided argument. The only sources I can find regarding Dr. Peter Beter are ones that basically repeat the same information as each other. "Dr. Peter Beter did this", "he did that", etcetera. Further, I can't find anything that debunks claims that he has made, but at the same time he's seemingly not as "famous" as the audio tape explained.

Anyway, these so-called "accomplishments" of Dr. Peter Beter don't add credibility to his claims. Most of these said "accomplishments" are positions within committees and organizations that have a lot to do with his profession more than it does with his claims.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Best answers
So.. Rockefeller and Carter are basically "cyborgs"?

How does he figure?

And what did it say about the whole "Russia" "Nuclear War" thing? I'd listen to it, but i don't have the patience nor the time to play it all the way through.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
His words: "My sources are impeccable".

He has insiders.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its up to you to decide whether it's bs, but when i listen to it and compare it to the world. A truth alarm sounds off.

But for my input... how do u tell? You look @ the world and listen to what he says.. see if you find anything alarmingly odd

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its up to you to decide whether it's bs, but when i listen to it and compare it to the world. A truth alarm sounds off.

But for my input... how do u tell? You look @ the world and listen to what he says.. see if you find anything alarmingly odd
I didn't find anything alarmingly odd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jinx just wants to be loved and accepted guys! dont throw hard words, give big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom