Pay Close Attention

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You quotes do nothing but further prove my point. You've accepted the popular belief that 2+2=4 rather then realizing that it is only what you've accepted and not what the only possible way of percieving it.

AKA you've followed the croud, when dealing with that expression or arguing your point.
You haven't proved anything either. Because as far as I am concerned, the onus on you is to prove to me why "following the crowd", or "accepting popular belief" in the context of 2+2=4 is a bad thing. You haven't done that yet.

Per - cep - tion
1. the act or faculty of apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind; cognition; understanding.

If I perceive the sky to be purple, it doesn't make it true.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Your missing the point.

Break the concrete barrier.

If you were born, and were told by everyone you met that " . i . f a "

wait did you miss that? thats another perception of 5 - 5 = 0

and STILL, who's to say that a = 0 according to OUR teachings?

Not many, if any... use " . i . f a " as an equivalent to " 5 - 5 = 0 " why? becase our ideas/beliefs are "Structured" upon these "fundametal rules that hold our beliefs in place", but still allowing room to change..

bleh.. the point is.. you go tell that to a kid who's never seen math in his life and he'll look at you like wtf is a 2 or a "cross"(+) because you havent "Told him how to think about that particular symbol"

EDIT---------

This is off topic, so I'll make it quick. Just so we're clear, you just called Stalin, an individual who killed more people than Hitler, a hero. That calls for me to insult you on a level which is not acceptable on this forum.

Do you believe yourself that 2 + 2 = 4?

More ontopic, can you upload the audio file somewhere else, Jinx?

edit: Nevermind, the link worked now.

Who's
???

I'm talking about this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_beter

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, your logic for posting this really is questionable to be honest.

The audioclip itself says that 'organic robotoids' have successfully taken over the United States, making us ignorant and having a lack of confidence to question the truth.

So, your immediate response was to post this on a Half-Life DBZ mod message board, where most of the people would obviously laugh at you (being either organic robotoids are manipulated by them completely) and react to all of your supporting arguments with glee as they all have loopholes that are easily exposed.

At this point, it's quite obvious that this is either a prank... or you think ESF is going to save the world.

May I remind you that Earth's Special Forces is just a catchy label for the Z Fighters in Dragonball Z, the anime series this mod attributes to. Not a bunch of superhumans, you can feed propaganda/conspiracies, and hope they enrage and go Super Saiyan on the world governments, be they fake humans controlled by the Russians since the early 70s or aliens that enslave us from 'Hollow Earth.'

Do you understand?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand how someone can accept and advocate another's belief that Russia invented an advanced A.I. with the goal of using it to cripple the United States economy, claim that there are organic robotoids which have multiplied to represent the majority which clouds our judgment, then tell us that we need to question our beliefs, mainly that 2 + 2 is four. Something doesn't add up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL !!! loud and clear, but I thought some people would like to know. Ciao everyone

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest Jinx. I do understand where you're coming from. Your "people should draw their own conclusions about everything" attitude is pretty refreshing, and more truthfully, down right comical.

But there comes a point, when that approach no longer takes the visionary, or revolutionary characteristic you like to think it does, and it becomes down right insane.

There are things that have been commonly accepted for a reason. There are reasons people don't need to re-think that "2+2=4," because it makes perfect sense the way it is. Nobody is going to wake up one day and say, "2+2=4 is a lie!"

Now granted, a lot of good can come out of breaking the status-quo and questioning commonly held beliefs. *** marriage comes to mind. But, the question everything attitude is how conspiracy theories like robotoids, reptilian societies, and 2+2=5 start,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not many, if any... use " . i . f a " as an equivalent to " 5 - 5 = 0 " why? becase our ideas/beliefs are "Structured" upon these "fundametal rules that hold our beliefs in place", but still allowing room to change.
symbols, numbers, and quotients are nothing more than written visual factors.

for instance when you say 5, you'll see five apples. when you destroy five of those apples none are left. a number is nothing more than a representation. numbers are, infact, NOT ideas. they are physical representations through communication. so how can you say that 2 + 2 does not = 4?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of this stuff is on www.truthism.com

The main thing that freaks me out is he claims the 'organic robotoids' are typically seen as the fundamentalist Christians we see today, who seem to have taken over the government (by order from Russia) and clearly show no logic in their methods, beyond self-destruction.

This all relates to the theory of Zionism and mass genocide... but, I'm merely noticing coincidences.
That website...

The black background, bold text, and critical way of addressing the reader more of a brain washing attempt than my "distortion of reality".

"Official doctrines, by definition, do not incriminate the officials who created them. If official doctrines did incriminate the officials who created them, then the officials would be looked down upon by the public, and therefore they and their doctrines would no longer be considered official. This is simple logic"
When someone keeps telling themselves something and like the way they talk, they can make it sound like they are right. The author of the website gets a kick at telling how people are wrong, and he is right, and that we are ignorant and feeble-minded. That "God-kings" control the world and all the greatest revolutions and advances of the world were conveniently staged or controlled.

He doesn't give any goal that humans should pursue, but that "you ****ers are all being controlled and you are ignorant. Learn and embrace the truth". There is no "then what".

It bugs me that people, even if I do not know them, carry around their believes like this. They are just as bad as the people they claim who are "embarrassed" by the truth. These conspiracy theorists just want something to believe in, but do not do it the mainstream way (they conform to the people they conveniently see as the "real" truth holders).

And this was not directed at you Jinx. No offense to your efforts, but my attention span right now doesn't want to listen to a guy tell me the terrible super-secret things that are going on.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So now we need to be aware of the mathematical symbols that have been created to represent concepts, Gotcha. I'm writing it on the list of things that are going to kill me, now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, your logic for posting this really is questionable to be honest.

The audioclip itself says that 'organic robotoids' have successfully taken over the United States, making us ignorant and having a lack of confidence to question the truth.

So, your immediate response was to post this on a Half-Life DBZ mod message board, where most of the people would obviously laugh at you (being either organic robotoids are manipulated by them completely) and react to all of your supporting arguments with glee as they all have loopholes that are easily exposed.

At this point, it's quite obvious that this is either a prank... or you think ESF is going to save the world.

May I remind you that Earth's Special Forces is just a catchy label for the Z Fighters in Dragonball Z, the anime series this mod attributes to. Not a bunch of superhumans, you can feed propaganda/conspiracies, and hope they enrage and go Super Saiyan on the world governments, be they fake humans controlled by the Russians since the early 70s or aliens that enslave us from 'Hollow Earth.'

Do you understand?
so, uh, whats going on with you?

first you rag on MC for "kinda" questioning jinx, then you do the same. why were you so adamant about cold-locking jinx's argument from debate? and why are you debating it now?

sorry, i know its off-topic but it's very, VERY confusing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't 'rag' on MC for badgering Jinx, I told MC to stop, so this thread wouldn't end up like all the other threads, where Jinx starts flaming people because they ask the same 5 questions over and over, and sneak in little jabs to boost their own ego.

These threads either need to stop, or look past Jinx as a member, and what he's actually trying to show people.

Jinx isn't helping, when he's sidetracking the topic itself... it really does feel like some huge prank.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't 'rag' on MC for badgering Jinx, I told MC to stop, so this thread wouldn't end up like all the other threads, where Jinx starts flaming people because they ask the same 5 questions over and over, and sneak in little jabs to boost their own ego.

These threads either need to stop, or look past Jinx as a member, and what he's actually trying to show people.

Jinx isn't helping, when he's sidetracking the topic itself... it really does feel like some huge prank
yeah i understand, but every thread is exactly the same. just worded differently and with some random conspiracy thrown in. its one thing to create a conspiracy thread, which can be fun, but hes trying to preach this. hes not trying to "show" us. thats as bad as any racist, sexist, and pervert i have ever seen.

bottom line, these threads will turn out the way its going now simply because theres no other way to respond too them. you cant just agree to them, because theres not really much to agree with. they arent jabbing at him, they are protecting their own beliefs.

and, yes, i know that seems pointless to do over the internet. but its human nature, and to tell you the truth, what he posts isnt really based on beliefs rather than just nothing at all.

the threads are just post-script to the crap he forced me to listen too over ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it embarrassing and almost frustrating that, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence users have countered Jinx's claims, Jinx can twist what he takes in and make it work for him.

I do not hate Jinx, and I admit, it's fun to see "oh, what will Jinx say this time?". If Jinx wants to believe certain things, I will not lose sleep over it. But I recalled in a thread where Jinx and Alea were exchanging points, and while Alea clearly had debunked and countered all of Jinx's, Jinx found some way to turn the argument in his favor, in his thoughts.

Jinx's idea of being open-minded and seeing both sides of a story and exploring is great on paper, but he carries it out in a biased manner (and yet he calls any source that supports a mainstream idea "biased") But the fact that he uses the most bizzare and outrageous claims to prove his points, twists proven claims around, and leave every thread he has created open creates an atmosphere of aggression, or at least assertion, to try to debunk Jinx's outlandish claims.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, A "conspiracy nut" aka conspiracy "wacko" isn't what suits him. Unless, you see "conspiracies as a bunch of "BS". The funny thing is every single thing he mentions in that ONE audio, I've heard/disovered.
There's a reason for this and it's not necessarily truth. It is almost in the same vein as Israel being mentioned in the bible then later on being made into a country. Much of why you heard what he's said before listening to him is because you're likely following people who subscribe to the same beliefs this man has.

As for the 2+2=4 shenanigans, you're better off not trying to argue against THE MOST fundamental laws of the universe. If you put the same amount of things together, two and two, regardless of what symbols you use to describe them, you're always going to end up with the same amount in the end.

And as for telling everyone they're "following the crowd" deal, I've got a slight problem with this personally. When you're told something by someone, search it on the internet, then the proof you find is others telling you the same thing or rehashing the "evidence" you're just following a different crowd. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, so long as you're able to at least question why you believe what you believe. But seriously, that way of thinking parallels religion more closely than you may think, especially when you're relying on your own faith after being told what to think. Again, nothing incredibly wrong with that, just felt I should point that out to you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you'd be a Nut to according to your CURRENT standard of thinking.

Currently you believe 2+2 = 4 , thats what you and I have been trained/programmed to think.

But in all truthfullness have you ever asked why does 2 + 2 = 4 ?

Isn't that merely a single expression dependent on ONE perspective of thought?

the Symble 2 doesn't exactly have to describe LITERALLY two items, it could actually be apart of the alphabet, or even be a red stop sign symbol.

In all seriousness 2+2=4 can express an "Infinite" amount of possibilities.

Which expression have you cemented your feet in ?
Alright, heres a quick experiement to do.

Grab 2 pencils. Place them in front of you.

Now, count one by one how many there are. If you did this step right, you should have came to the number two.

Grab another two pencils. Now count those one by one. You should come to two.

Now, you have 2 pencils on one side, and 2 pencils on the otherside.

Now, slowly, I repeat, SLOWLY, put them together.

Now, count each pencil one by one. What do you get? 4 pencils.

2 pencils + 2 pencils = 4 pencils.

That's how we learned how to add in first grade. I figure it might be of use to you now.

That's about all I really have to throw in.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't care what VideoJinx believes in and I don't mind if he wishes to share his beliefs with us. But, I do care when he takes it a step further and tries convincing us to believe what he believes; convincing us that what he believes is so-called "100% true" or "the truth". And despite him claiming his beliefs are "100% true" or "the truth", he fails to provide any reliable evidence to add credibility to his claims. And when we try providing evidence that counters his claims, he ignores what we presented to him or denounces what we presented as "media propaganda" or "what they want you to believe". Or when we dismiss his claims as invalid, he attacks us with similar methods stated in the previous statement. That's when it becomes an issue with me and a few other members of this community.

While I can't speak for those "few other members of this community", I'm personally tired of people spreading fear based upon false, exaggerated, lack of evidence or unfounded claims. I'm tired of people telling me what to believe in and what not to believe in. I'm tired of people forcing their beliefs on me as if I'm unable to think for myself. And I'm tired of VideoJinx doing all of what I previously stated to me and others.

Further, I've also stated before that I don't care if I'm warned or banned from the forums. I will continue asking VideoJinx to provide evidence whenever he fails to provide it and I will push the issue for as long as it needs to go (even I have my limits); for as long as he's trying to convince us what he's saying is "100% true" or "the truth".

In conclusion, here's a video that basically sums up the time from when VideoJinx approaches us with a new conspiracy theory to when the thread is either closed or forgotten - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vgZgLBIfbQ

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't care what VideoJinx believes in and I don't mind if he wishes to share his beliefs with us. But, I do care when he takes it a step further and tries convincing us to believe what he believes; convincing us that what he believes is so-called "100% true" or "the truth". And despite him claiming his beliefs are "100% true" or "the truth", he fails to provide any reliable evidence to add credibility to his claims. And when we try providing evidence that counters his claims, he ignores what we presented to him or denounces what we presented as "media propaganda" or "what they want you to believe". Or when we dismiss his claims as invalid, he attacks us with similar methods stated in the previous statement. That's when it becomes an issue with me and a few other members of this community.

While I can't speak for those "few other members of this community", I'm personally tired of people spreading fear based upon false, exaggerated, lack of evidence or unfounded claims. I'm tired of people telling me what to believe in and what not to believe in. I'm tired of people forcing their beliefs on me as if I'm unable to think for myself. And I'm tired of VideoJinx doing all of what I previously stated to me and others.

Further, I've also stated before that I don't care if I'm warned or banned from the forums. I will continue asking VideoJinx to provide evidence whenever he fails to provide it and I will push the issue for as long as it needs to go (even I have my limits); for as long as he's trying to convince us what he's saying is "100% true" or "the truth".

In conclusion, here's a video that basically sums up the time from when VideoJinx approaches us with a new conspiracy theory to when the thread is either closed or forgotten - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vgZgLBIfbQ
As part of the group known as "the other members of the community" I'd like to reinforce what MC has said. In essence, nobody is really against Jinx believing what he wants to believe. In fact I don't really think anybody really cares. It's when he comes in here and says "you're all wrong, I'm right and this piece of information is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...why? search it for yourself." And while he may deny doing such things I think most people will agree he does.

Once again, believe what you want, and discuss it here if you want to discuss it, but don't present "theories" or "possibilities" as fact and denounce anything that may contradict your beliefs.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at it this way all your backed up information in life is giving to people based off of studies that we need to believe cause government, doctors and scientists state that information so of course you know they would never lie to us and give us misleading facts that could theoretically cause problems in one country if the "truth" was ever to be known to every human being. So yes they could be hiding the "truth" from us and making everyone believe what they say is the truth cause its been studied over so many years, unless I'm in that room where they are conducting these "studies" I will continue to believe what I think is the truth cause like the line from the X-Files "Trust No One" cause really you can't.

Now this is my opinion on the whole conspiracy theorists and studied facts by scientists, doctors and what not. Believe what you will but try not to push your beliefs onto others cause most of them have been programmed to believe what is suppose to be the "truth".

For the little nonsense you needed to add to the end of your reply you can just stay out of this conversation and that will solve your problem with these threads and future threads if you decide to post more garbage.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Bush is an android controlled by Russia... like this audiclip proclaims... how come he can't properly pronounce words or use complete sentences?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In order to maintain the charade, it has to simulate idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom