Patching

Best answers
Ok, so I just downloaded and installed the open beta works fine, great. So now i want to play online so i installed the latest patch, the christmas release. I go to find servers and no luck. So, i was wondering if i needed to install other patches before the christmas release one and if so, which ones? Also if thats not the case why can't i find any servers, I made sure my pc is not blocking and what not.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The Christmas release is the full and latest build. If you see not servers, no one created a server.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's not many open beta servers due to the instability of the beta. You'll have more luck playing 1.2 as there are still servers around.

If you're set on playing the beta, create your own server and throw some bots in, or wait for someone to join.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so I just downloaded and installed the open beta works fine, great. So now i want to play online so i installed the latest patch, the christmas release. I go to find servers and no luck. So, i was wondering if i needed to install other patches before the christmas release one and if so, which ones? Also if thats not the case why can't i find any servers, I made sure my pc is not blocking and what not.
Thats because the open beta is not ment to be played. Not yet atleast. The whole pourpouse of the open beta right now is for the comunity to see what the Team is doing to the game and give their imput on it. Like suggestions and such.

The other goal of the open beta is for the comunity to help find as much bugs as posible. So when the game is finished it has as little bugs in it as possible.

Best answers
i maked a server for the new openbeta and am waiting and no one joins and it is for 4 players please come and join;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom