Pat Robertson is a ****ING beast!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I leg press 400 but thats nothing special. How much do you bench and/or curl Walmart?

Assuming that if muscle can always get stronger if you keep working at it, and seeing his age... It could be possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't squats better for a lower body workout?

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I leg press 400 but thats nothing special. How much do you bench and/or curl Walmart?

Assuming that if muscle can always get stronger if you keep working at it, and seeing his age... It could be possible.
Kidboy, i was blessed with a STRONG lower body, and a weak chest.

Bench: 195 lbs (1 rep max)
Curl: 125 lbs (1 rep max)

OH, you will get stronger if you keep at it... but once you get to his age, it gets much harder to retain (let alone build muscle). But that doesnt mean you cant. ****, look at Vince McMahon. THe guy is like 66 years old, and he was on the cover of "Muscle and Fitness" magazine... Thats pretty damn good if u ask me.

@Frsrblch - Yah, squats work your hamstrings and quadriceps mainly... and your calves a bit too. So it is a lower body workout.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too can achieve 2000 pounds on an incline leg press.

400 isn't that much, I can do it with one leg, and toss it up and catch it fine on the way down without problems at the end of the extension. It's all up to how much you develop your legs. Since I played Soccer and did Martial Arts for many years, it was a simple thing to develop the legs along the way.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:

There's a limit to how strong one's muscle can get which is usually determined by genetics. In this case, the claim was that Pat Robertson consumes a special protein shake that he makes himself. So the argument is that he is able to perform such a feat all because of a beverage, not due to years of weight training.

"One of Pat's secrets to keeping his energy high and his vitality soaring is his age-defying protein shake. Pat developed a delicious, refreshing shake, filled with energy-producing nutrients. Discover what kinds of natural ingredients make up Pat's protein shake by registering for your FREE booklet today!"
Sounds like one of many falsified claims of magical strength/vitality in a bottle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im leg pressing 650
I leg press 400
I too can achieve 2000 pounds on an incline leg press
I hate all of you >=(

If it's true, then good going. Seniors don't **** around anymore. But didn' the article say the world record was like 600 something?

Best answers
Chakra, im sure you have a decent leg press... Go off and try it, you'll surprise yourself, im sure.

NOw for that Uber-mega protein shake... there's not one protein shake out there that would cause a 76 year old man to leg press 2000 lbs. Thast all from hard work and detication. Im sure that the protein helps feed the muscle, and grow a bit, but at his age.. theres not gonna be much growth.

Aight guys, i gotta go to bed. I gotta date tomorrow... so take care 4 now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I hate all of you >=(

If it's true, then good going. Seniors don't **** around anymore. But didn' the article say the world record was like 600 something?
Chakra, it's not that hard for your legs to be that strong. You use your legs for everything, they lift your body, and then your body plus whatever you lift.

Now if you work them out, you can easily get in the triple/quadruple digits.

You should see the guy who walks around on his hands (he was on Ripley's believe it or not) his arms were ****ing HUGE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i walk around on my hands and my arms arent huge.

but i have a pretty defined upper torso/shoulders

Best answers
I leg pressed 1400 and broke a few school and state records and i couldn't walk for a week...doubt it it is true

then again i am the size of a small car so...idk if i count

Best answers
I was 275 benching 5 times my own weight but if i idid it now at the same weight

it would only be 3.5 times my own weight :(

i took more pride in my squats and clean and jerks though. Was never really good at bench for my size

Best answers
Im 160 lbs, and I can leg press 4 times my body weight.... just about.

This Pat Robertson guy doesnt even look 160 lbs. But hey, I guess looks could be decisive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm about 240 and I can leg press around 520-600

not sure where, but somewher ein between, 10 reps.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Yes... thank you Opty. HEY, does anyone else care to correct my grammar and make me look like an ass?

lol, j/k

and Kaination, im glad u posted... so that makes like 5 people who can leg press more than Kidboy, including Pat?

again, im kidding.

Kidboy, you dont actively lift.. do you? and if you could, post your maxes... im kinda curious to see how strong people are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom