Passed Exams

Retired
Best answers
yay I passed exams, so if anyone else passed it. put yer name here! :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i passed all my exams as well. and here in florida thres this thing called f-cat. its a big test combined of science, math, reading and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo. i passed that as well. me goes to 11th grade next year.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't like thousands of kids fail the f-cat this year?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can only imagine they did.

umm, I passed all of my finals for college and got good grades...does that count? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the f-cat sounds sorta like the SAT well i'm takin my last final tommowow so yay

Best answers
I passed my exams...
a year ago...

may i post that here aswell? :D

anyway congratz!

Retired
Best answers
yeah anyone can post :) just happy that I dont need to worry about school atm.

Best answers
Final Exams were pretty hard but I'm a genius. j/k seriously i'm Gifted and Talented... but not geeky genius or anything like that.ok lets c here. :]

Math - 76
Science - 92
Social Studies - 85
Language - I ain't get it back yet... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a 95 on my art final, does that count?

Best answers
I got a 85% average so I'm very happy because 85% = 1000 bucks to spend from parents so ;) new PC parts for me

Retired
Best answers
hehe, well i'm not a genious but I went through the exams without opening a book at all. I just made some practice exams that were on the internet. so I did pretty well, i'm gonna get money aswell but aint gonna buy computer parts from that, need new shoes (puma sparco), polo vests etc. so gonna buy all of that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
hehe, well i'm not a genious but I went through the exams without opening a book at all.
Sound familiar :rolleyes: But I didn't study for my exams at all, and still passed all of 'em :devgrin: Even got over 70 at Maths :cool:

Anyway, congratulations :yes:

Best answers
had that case too BLade,just going all over the paper and sleep for the over half an hour before they start collecting the papers....I loved those days

Im about to have mine in 2 days,boy I hate trigonometry....and chemistry :\ Im unluckily gonna have chemistry on the first day of my exams,but luckily theres English Essay exam first :D

almostdeleted

A
Lol I dont study and I passed with 95+ in every final/state tests/bull ****

Im in New York, we have like 12 finals..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by X-iT_W0uN|)
I got a 85% average so I'm very happy because 85% = 1000 bucks to spend from parents so ;) new PC parts for me
You get paid for grades?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phew, i still got a year left before the GCSE's but i got good SAT results :smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
i passed all my exams as well. and here in florida thres this thing called f-cat. its a big test combined of science, math, reading and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo. i passed that as well. me goes to 11th grade next year.
Heh, im the first person to score a perfect on the fcat in my school :D But im no geek, so dont hate me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom