Party Poster

Best answers
Made a simple and clean cut poster, some mixing of effects and textures on the girl, the city and simple flames to put text into perspective..

Any strong topics of concern before I go print 300 copies of these things for flyers and posters? :)

By the way, artists of Esf, what the hell happened to your creative flair? The threads in here are dissapearing >_<

And yes, I do have time to make alterations.. I much respect the voices of other artists.. Thanks

Deno

Best answers
No offense, but you lack about everything that there is to lack with typography.. Nothing is aligned, nothing hangs together..

Having a solid layout isn't about slapping different items on some fancy background.. It's about connecting things..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
No offense, but you lack about everything that there is to lack with typography.. Nothing is aligned, nothing hangs together..

Having a solid layout isn't about slapping different items on some fancy background.. It's about connecting things..
but there is a half naked woman on the front of it...

...whats that to do with music...

...shrugso_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... do I see a 'DJ Seksual' on there? just wow.

The information is too sporatic - I find myself scanning the whole thing just to get essential information

Here's what I think...
Make it so the eye reads all the information RE the subject and then let the eye soak up the effects... prioritize

Best answers
Actually.. I fixed up afew things with the logo text to make it less bland.. And I went over to print 400 or so of these things.

We already have 100 pre-purchased tickets to a party reserved for 200. Still have 10 days to get more people with tickets beforehand..

Thanks for the advice I guess :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think it looks perfectly fine, this isn't a fashion contest, he just needed a poster to advertise for a party. It gets the point across therefore he got the job done.

Good work.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You live in vancouver aswell or were you just requested to make the poster for that location?
I'd go but the poster says "19+" D:
Kudos on the poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom