Party Poster V2

Best answers
Hey guys.. After the first party me and my friends had, the first poster was quite a challenge to surpass it's sexyness.

However. I unveil to you final product of the last 3 hours of my life. I do admit I stole the picture of the beach/ocean/palm trees off of various sources, but the girl is just me so I guess that is ok.

Er. I can't seem to size it sexily. I am sorry, but I am lazy. Please make what you can of it from the zoom out. Thanks..

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3993/finalweb7oz.jpg

Deno

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really need to resize this for a forum... it's insanely large.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it like, blend >_>

The chick standing there on an obviously sunny day will NOT get purple / dark tones.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What bapplebo said, It looks like she's on fire D:

Best answers
Again, everything is floating, there is no alignment, girl doesn't fit (due to lighting and very bad cutting)..

You have much to learn (and calling your own stuff sexy isn't really going to help)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Again, everything is floating, there is no alignment, girl doesn't fit (due to lighting and very bad cutting)..

You have much to learn (and calling your own stuff sexy isn't really going to help)
It's a flyer for a party, not a Picasso. It works. It tells me what's going on, who's going to be there, and when and where it is, plus a hot naked chick.

but the girl is just me so I guess that is ok.
Omg girl.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That might be true that it states everything you need to know, but so would a huge piece of paper with writing in black marker, the question here is, does it look good and work well as a peice of design? You dont put your peice of graphic design in the artwork section and then not expect some honnest criticism. As a peice of design, its really sloppy imo, mostly because of the things kimfu has already stated, things arent aligned, the contrast in the picture is horrid, and there's no real focal point.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
It's a flyer for a party, not a Picasso. It works. It tells me what's going on, who's going to be there, and when and where it is, plus a hot naked chick.

Omg girl.
:p it should be a little artistic.

If you see that the guy spended some time to make the flyer, then the party must be good too, else he wouldn't have spended that much effort on it.

Just my point of view though.

Ofcourse a flyer doesn't say everything, it can happen you have an awesome flyer, yet a party that sucks balls, which can happen if you have a guy who only creaters flyers yet never goes out in his life..... but meh, that's another story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom