Paris Hilton for the president

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell? When did you learn to make sentences?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't. Paris Hilton posted here so more people would vote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Paris Hilton is a foolish women who is a disgrace to her family, she in no way represents the Hilton family with integrity and her life seems to be more convoluted and obscene than the average person's. She's only famous because of her horrible sex tape, and her chain of idiotic actions.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Paris Hilton is a foolish women who is a disgrace to her family, she in no way represents the Hilton family with integrity and her life seems to be more convoluted and obscene than the average person's. She's only famous because of her horrible sex tape, and her chain of idiotic actions.
You don't have to like her, but you can't deny her prowess as a businesswoman.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very true Zeo. One bare picture on the internet and businessmen are lining up to have her in their office. Not really though. But totally.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Lukya's vote doesn't count, as he's living in eastern europe.

Screw Paris Hilton.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very true Zeo. One bare picture on the internet and businessmen are lining up to have her in their office. Not really though. But totally.
If all of her families money were made off limits to her, she'd still be rich due to her ability to market herself. She gets royalties for just about everything, including any product she throws her name on. Like bags. And dogs. She brands dogs. With a hot iron.

Irrational hatred or dislike shouldn't keep one from seeing reality. I say irrational because none of us know anything about her.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="464" height="388" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?96d0a705" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=64ad536a6d" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><embed width="464" height="388" flashvars="key=64ad536a6d" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" src="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?96d0a705" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="text-align:center;width: 464px;">See more <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/paris_hilton">Paris Hilton</a> videos at Funny or Die</div>

Lol

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo, the only reason shes able to make money by herself is because of her parents money. If she was born into some poor family, she'd be a no one.

It takes money to make money.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo, the only reason shes able to make money by herself is because of her parents money. If she was born into some poor family, she'd be a no one.

It takes money to make money.
And now she doesn't need her parent's money, which is my point. She marketed herself and has her own fortune, and as long as she's famous, she'll continue to make money. She isn't the only person famous for being famous. The same applies to them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see your point, but it still doesn't invalidate my point. Yes, now she can make money based solely on the fact that shes famous. All I'm saying is that if it weren't for daddys money, she'd be any other person, nothing special about her.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see your point, but it still doesn't invalidate my point. Yes, now she can make money based solely on the fact that shes famous. All I'm saying is that if it weren't for daddys money, she'd be any other person, nothing special about her.
By removing her family, you're removing everything that made her the way she is. That's like me saying, "If your parents were my parents, everything would be different." Of course everything would be different.

But if, for some reason, she were still an apt businesswoman, she could pull a Tila Tequila and get rich for having lots of myspace fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom