Paris Hilton for the president

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If almost anyone was put in that position, they'd be fine financially in life. It's not a big accomplishment to have parents who have billions and manage to come out ok financially.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If almost anyone was put in that position, they'd be fine financially in life. It's not a big accomplishment to have parents who have billions and manage to come out ok financially.
It may not be a big accomplishment, but being smart enough to capitalize on your popularity or on your fame, which really has nothing to do with who she is as I'm sure she's worth quite a bit more than her sister, is a sign of being business capable.

If someone were to give me a $100,000, and I used that $100,000 to become a billionaire, should I just be waved away because I didn't earn the initial 100k? Or should my ability to turn a million into a billion be praised or, at the very least, appreciated?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're giving her far too much credit.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not giving her enough credit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe she was a model, so yes she did make her own money and not only by being famous did she acquire that money.

If she became president, however, I would most likely kill myself. Or move to Canada.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paris Hilton has the IQ of a spilled glass of milk.

Best answers
And now she doesn't need her parent's money, which is my point. She marketed herself and has her own fortune, and as long as she's famous, she'll continue to make money. She isn't the only person famous for being famous. The same applies to them.
Quite frankly, partially the quote would have to be an obvious statement, if shes famous and has the money to do so, well yea she will remain famous because really? how would she not.. Come on though she wouldnt be Paris Hilton without the high "hilton" status and funds backing her up. Overall > just a high maintenance money spending machine to fill pleasure and needs with power behind it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom