Pangea? Moving continents? Guess again...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me then, where the **** is the extra mass coming from to make the Earth bigger?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to the creator of this theory, the mass is produced by pair production.
The energy for this process comes from the dark matter, and is merely converted.
Matter would be created that way, but also antimatter. Pair production is happening, but it's impossible for it to increase the earth's mass.
He proposes it happens at the outer core of the earth, but as far as I know it's only possible the seperate the created pair if a black hole is nearby.
And I don't think that there is a black hole even close to our planet's core.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to the creator of this theory, the mass is produced by pair production.
The energy for this process comes from the dark matter, and is merely converted.
Matter would be created that way, but also antimatter. Pair production is happening, but it's impossible for it to increase the earth's mass.
He proposes it happens at the outer core of the earth, but as far as I know it's only possible the seperate the created pair if a black hole is nearby.
And I don't think that there is a black hole even close to our planet's core.
Highly unlikely, and like you said, if a black hole is needed, the closest one is 1600 light years away. Something that won't affect us. I also wonder where all the water just pop up from? Conclusion, this is bogus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Highly unlikely, and like you said, if a black hole is needed, the closest one is 1600 light years away. Something that won't affect us. I also wonder where all the water just pop up from? Conclusion, this is bogus.
Actually everything he says makes sense, except the issue with pair production.
Hydrogen and oxygen atoms would be produced by this, so as earth grows water would be produced.(along with other elements/molecules)
But when asked how pair production would be able to only create matter, he doesn't really answer.
(just read the comments on the vids, it's actually quite funny that he sometimes writes like a 14-year old who loses in CS,
writing whole sentences in caps etc)
He probably will never answer the question how pair production creates matter, since it creates pairs of matter and antimatter particles(hence pair production).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank goodness for Youtube, how else would we disprove years of scientific study and consensus. Right. :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Tectonic Plate THEORY is full of holes and not the concensus, only the most widely accepted and taught.

How many people know about hydraulics here? I personally find this theory more palpatable than plate tectonics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom