Pandora Radio - Share Your Stations

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been a bit slow lately. So I was thinking it'd be nice to see what we all listen to on Pandora. For those of you who don't know what Pandora is, it's an online radio that builds stations for you based on similarities to songs and artists. Furthermore, you can customize it by thumbs up or thumbs downing songs so that that song and others like it either come up more or less often. That way it eventually balances out to your ideal set for that station.

www.Pandora.com - For those who haven't, register.

Post your station, its name, and a description of what we can expect to find. Here's my contribution:

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh7393571452405700 - VNV Nation Radio.
This station takes a lot from industrial, EBM, synth pop, and various other electric styles. You'll frequently come accross VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk, Neuroticfish, Covenant, Assemblage 23, Funker Vogt, Imperative Reaction, Depeche Mode, and various other groups.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Europe, Romania Fail:

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Romania (your IP address appears to be 92.82.64.151). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at [email protected]

If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at [email protected] and we will issue a pro-rated refund to the credit card you used to sign up. If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Tim Westergren
Founder

P.S. For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions on the topic.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh that's utter bull****.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry karrde its true. The thing is cut off in most of the world ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I has always been for Americans only, but I'm sure there are ways for other people to use Pandora.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No love for Canadians from Pandora, either, I'm afraid.

It used to be available here, as I recall. Perhaps it will make a return.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmmmm, well, that just takes the fun out of it :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta give a shout out to the runaround sue station, which is surprisingly awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom