Pan

Best answers
No hidden meanings or anything. And I don't refer to DBGT, I mean the 4 year old Kuririn-sized Pan from episodes 290 and 291.

She would make a cool character, cause, she's one of the fastest characters (despite her age), and she was trained by her grandfather, so she knows how to fly, and Zanzouken, and use the Kamehameha... :p

There's no reason NOT to use Pan... :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes there is it would be just another goku character why dont you go to the models section and ask them to make a kid pan model for you though?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pan. that's all that matters. Not only that. Who want's to play as a 4 year old?(guess you do-.-) What would she do? grab your finger to death? not just that, she can't transform. I've never seen her be fast, nor strong. She can fly big deal, so can videl, that doesn't mean she is a good addon to the character list in esf. While we are at it. Lets' add Bra to the game as well.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
It's pan. that's all that matters. Not only that. Who want's to play as a 4 year old?(guess you do-.-) What would she do? grab your finger to death? not just that, she can't transform. I've never seen her be fast, nor strong. She can fly big deal, so can videl, that doesn't mean she is a good addon to the character list in esf. While we are at it. Lets' add Bra to the game as well.
She can use the Zanzouken, and she placed third in the Budoukai tournament. She defeated Adult Goten and Adult Trunks as opponents, as well as nearly killing another opponent... Unintentionally...

And she's trained by Gokou, so she can use the Kamehameha too, I'm sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom